Pie and Bov Election Live Results!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is an inaccurate assumption as there are many if not more Junior teams in the East, compared with the West.

Also, if you think RRG and his team hail from 'carbuncle Ayrshire backwaters', then an accurate assumption would be that geography isn't your strong point.

Kirkintilloch is in Strathclyde you imbecile

You Dece c***s can hypothesise all you want. The people have spoken and your arse - dece though it may be - is oot the fenetre.

RRG - we're all intrigued by what the Junior Caliphate might look like and what its impact will be on those without bankie tattoos but can we keep to the spirit of the election here and stop giving out genuine reasons why Junior fans prefer the smell of their own farts in terms of forum preference. That's too tedious if treated seriously.

As you were.

Btw most junior football supporters just stick to the Junior section most see the other sub sections in particular the general nonsense sub section as a total well irrelevance and in particular treat the GN section with well contempt.

Most of the fans in one of the least busy sub-forums find the most busy one irrelevant and they don't like it? :o

Colour me not fucked.

All these promises and nothing has changed.

It's beginning to feel a lot like the real world of politics. :(

It appears our powers aren't as strong as first advertised.

Interim Deputy First Minister Addie contacted Sir Div the day after the election results. To this day, the message details still read:

Div

Read: Not yet read

Spain

Read: Today, 16:51

Addie

Read: Nov 11 2014 21:41

You Dece c***s can hypothesise all you want. The people have spoken and your arse - dece though it may be - is oot the fenetre.

RRG - we're all intrigued by what the Junior Caliphate might look like and what its impact will be on those without bankie tattoos but can we keep to the spirit of the election here and stop giving out genuine reasons why Junior fans prefer the smell of their own farts in terms of forum preference. That's too tedious if treated seriously.

As you were.

Final plans are being made. The junior caliphate is on it's way and by god it's going to be brutal and bloody.

F.U. N will approve of this.

Guest The Phoenix
I have it on very good authority that FUN's Election win was by vitue of numerous "votes" by the copious number of alias accounts held by young Addlington.....

I have it on very good authority that you are a floating voter.

Is there any vacant places in the YSU??? Want to place my bid in becoming the leader after this horrible result.

The position of leader is taken. I would only stand aside if #the43 thought it best.

I have it on very good authority that FUN's Election win was by vitue of numerous "votes" by the copious number of alias accounts held by young Addlington.....

f**k me. WaffenThinMint has nothing on you.

Dont tell the mods but i am setting up 2 dotting accounts. One to give reds to posts and another to give greens to the same posts

I thought you had plenty more based in Strathclyde?

Archived