Game of Thrones Telltale Game

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watched the first season of GoT and onto the second episode of the second season. Could I play the game without anything major being spoiled?

It's full of spoilers if you're only that far with the show. Finish season three of the show and you're good to go.

Just watched the first season of GoT and onto the second episode of the second season. Could I play the game without anything major being spoiled?

Are you enjoying the tv show? If you are then I would suggest rattling through that first.

I don't think there are major spoilers but there are a bunch of characters in the game that you won't have met in the tv show yet. I think you really need to know the characters to get the best enjoyment from the game and storylines

The game falls between seasons 3 and 4 IIRC, and like Niemi says, the very beginning of the game spoils one of the bigger "twists" in the TV show. If you get to the end of season 3, you should be safe to play.

• 3 weeks later...

This was done to £12 on the PS store so purchased it. Nearly finished episode 4 now and have really enjoyed it more so than Walking Dead. The decisions you make are not as personal as Walking Dead but more in-line with the political motives that run through Game of Thrones.

This was done to £12 on the PS store so purchased it. Nearly finished episode 4 now and have really enjoyed it more so than Walking Dead. The decisions you make are not as personal as Walking Dead but more in-line with the political motives that run through Game of Thrones.

Mr X will remember this

Still not really loving it much. I think I'm probably unrealistically expecting the same greatness as The Walking Dead. Haven't really warmed much to any of the characters and none of the choices feel that important either way. Don't find myself worrying about the consequences of each choice. Don't get me wrong, it's an ok enough game and I'll still finish the season, just not really that enthralled with it.

Enjoyed this episode much more.

Tbf, I can't really mind any big decisions, but appreciated the story much more.

I think I went in with expectations raised too high following TWD 1+2, but now appreciate those were outstanding games (and possibly they were better able to translate the illusion of consequences in a way that's slightly more difficult here).

• 1 month later...

Archived