Pollok

Maryhillno1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have some concerns about the First Division: Pollok will surely go straight back up, Rob Roy are in a strong position already while we have hit a bit of form and will (hopefully) rise up the league; Shotts, Beith, Kilbirnie and us have bounced right back in recent times with us and Shotts bouncing down again - who are the next sides to realistically threaten to reach the Premier? At the moment IMO its only Shettleston.

Mets I'm not scrutinising anyone, Im like yourself entitled to an opinion and mines is he offers nothing to the side, regarding the standard only last couple of seasons have the teams that went down came straight back up beith and this season it will be pollok for sure, think few years ago Cumnock came up too

Looking forward to visiting newlandsfield tomorrow ,we're on a bit off a run ourselves at the moment so be a good test to see how far we've came ,heard there's a new club over there ? Hopefully good game and we give a good account of ourselves,till tomorrow, cheers.

It's not a club - the social club was sold and is now a bar / restaurant sort of place.

http://www.loksbarandkitchen.co.uk/

Rrg there's no need to get upset here.

My opinion is that the standard is very poor, a few people have agreed with me a few haven't .

Your main argument was that people are enjoying it, well Dunipace v st rochs may be enjoyed by their fans but it lacks real quality.

Ur problem is you cannot see any faults in a rob Roy team. Last year you constantly told us they would stay up, u told us the flying fridge was a good goalie. The facts are the rabs absolutely capitulated and fridgey sold 4 goals in the playoffs in an abomination of a display.

ffs wildy why don't you bring your obsession to my face its embarrassing getting now! You've been offered the chance to meet me on several occasions to discuss your obsession with me. Wonder why people call you wildy true lies #crackpot

Rrg there's no need to get upset here.

My opinion is that the standard is very poor, a few people have agreed with me a few haven't .

Your main argument was that people are enjoying it, well Dunipace v st rochs may be enjoyed by their fans but it lacks real quality.

Ur problem is you cannot see any faults in a rob Roy team. Last year you constantly told us they would stay up, u told us the flying fridge was a good goalie. The facts are the rabs absolutely capitulated and fridgey sold 4 goals in the playoffs in an abomination of a display.

What's two teams in two different leauges got to do with it

No2

ffs wildy why don't you bring your obsession to my face its embarrassing getting now! You've been offered the chance to meet me on several occasions to discuss your obsession with me. Wonder why people call you wildy true lies #crackpot

Maryhillno1 is the guy Wild at Pollok! Remember when he first came on and for some reason he was always watching beith.

Absolute numpty slagging off a league he is getting away with it cause in a good Pollok side.

In response to Hertha saying he did Ok at beith, never said he was best player ha

Yes but he's a real lionheart with a will to win. Glad u rate him as ur best player

Gary when do you reckon you will be back from injury and back in a mighty shirt? ;)

I don't think they played 2gether much but I'd of love to of seen the lad dinguss and wild together at nock. Would of been world classsssss

Not sure but I watched a game wit big Chris robbo Robertson and they looked world class. I remember thinking the 3 would be senior in no time.

By all accounts he's been the mightys best player

I remember seeing Gary wild and Chris Robertson at the medda a few seasons ago and thought that was as good a pairing as you'll see. Probably won medda the championship that year

Be interesting to hear what medda fans think of Gary Wild as he had a stint there.

Sorry hertha must of misunderstood you. No I'm just a fan of rough and tumble centre halves who take no prisoners and tough as old boots. He reminds me of a young Danny drew.

Hertha what do you think of the centre half Gary wild. He's always impressed me, heart of a lion and attitude to match. He'd be my POY.

I've never met someone with such a hard-on for Wild. Is he for real?

Brilliant maryhillno1 naming yourself in the best premier league players thread and best centre back junior partnership ever ha ha

If it is true and Maryhillno1 is really Gary Wild who is currently at Pollok then the boy is a nutcase. Everything on this thread seems to suggest that it is Gary Wild and the fact that he slags off two of his current Pollok teammates just makes it even more unbelievable. The boy really is a snake and should be dealt with accordingly.

Archived