Banksy on the M8?

djchapsticks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but find it extremely amusing that a lot of people appear to think 'Banksy' is the only person who does anything artistic, and anyone seen doing a piece must be him :lol:

ETA searching for that image on google brought me back to P&B and a post by Confidimus...

Oh Confi, where for art thou?

post-28329-14168382472328_thumb.jpg

Clearly wasn't said in that context, cringing for you now.

Sure you are chief. You were trying to show off, then you even trotted out the "I didn't want to have to bring out that line" chat, which was clearly a lie as you were desperate to show off how well known (internationally in fact) a vandal you are. Impressive.

Sure you are chief. You were trying to show off, then you even trotted out the "I didn't want to have to bring out that line" chat, which was clearly a lie as you were desperate to show off how well known (internationally in fact) a vandal you are. Impressive.

yeah, he joined in 2011 and has been waiting patiently for 3 years just for a chance to get that one in...

Spot on, Ive been totally had here. You got me, have a gold star!

Yeah I guess being an internationally known and exhibiting street artist means I know little of what goes on in my own backyard.

Twat.

You might get some respect and belief on here if you posted a sample of your work.

Archived