6 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Released on Saturday in Hanon at 8:00am - https://www.hanon-shop.com/the-blog/nike-air-max-1-anniversary/

Size? aren't getting them.

Spoke to Hanon earlier, going to log in before 8 to try for the blue pair.  Don't know of anywhere else that's selling them, tried calling Size but was no answer.  Nike.com don't seem to have a clue what's going on.

3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Spoke to Hanon earlier, going to log in before 8 to try for the blue pair.  Don't know of anywhere else that's selling them, tried calling Size but was no answer.  Nike.com don't seem to have a clue what's going on.

Here's a list of stockists from the drop date - I'm not sure it's accurate though as I spoke to size? too and they're definitely not getting them;

https://www.thedropdate.com/releases/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-red

There's lots of different types.

Recreation of the original red ones, out this sat.

Same but blue, next sat.

Special anniversary ones with red air bit and 30th anniversary on the tongue which are 2.0 and updated style. They are the limited release but if you register with Nike you get a text. Not too fussed for these tbh but they would have big resale value.

The original red ones are out tomorrow morning at 8am pretty much everywhere. Can't see any need for pre order daft countdown bollocks. The air max 90 ones got released today and are in stock everywhere.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Same but blue, next sat.

Special anniversary ones with red air bit and 30th anniversary on the tongue which are 2.0 and updated style. They are the limited release but if you register with Nike you get a text. Not too fussed for these tbh but they would have big resale value.

The original red ones are out tomorrow morning at 8am pretty much everywhere. Can't see any need for pre order daft countdown bollocks. The air max 90 ones got released today and are in stock everywhere.

The original red will sell out quickly IMO.

I've got 20-odd pairs of Adidas originals and that's all I buy.  I wouldn't thank you for any of that flyknit stuff but I can't let the og air max in red go by.  They're a real nostalgia moment.

I think there'll be a big demand from guys like me.

13 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Those flyknits I got look as good on as any other trainer I have.  I'm not a fan of Adidas anymore to be honest.

I can understand that - I suppose we buy what we buy for different reasons.  I'm 41 now and buying adidas trainers, that I grew up wearing, is probably my own, mild,  mid-life crisis!

Some of the quality is hit n' miss though these days.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Same but blue, next sat.

The blues are out tomorrow as well in some outlets. 

There are a lot of Air Max releases in the run up to Air Max Day but it's the two AM1 OGs that are getting pretty much all the online attention. 

I have to agree about Adidas originals, awful shoes in terms of comfort. Walk any long distance and I get blisters, and my feet are like blocks of wood from playing fives all the time. 

Nike are proper trainers, far more comfortable. Adidas are nice to look at but it's 1970's technology, utter dogshit comfort and if they didn't have three stripes people would laugh at them.

Edited by D.A.F.C

I have to agree about Adidas originals, awful shoes in terms of comfort. Walk any long distance and I get blisters, and my feet are like blocks of wood from playing fives all the time. 
Nike are proper trainers, far more comfortable. Adidas are nice to look at but it's 1970's technology, utter dogshit comfort and if they didn't have three stripes people would laugh at them.

b9ee21c7f0d694865b3cb1cc1ae97d2f.jpg

These are really comfortable.
Love these.

Weird how the originals aren't the comfiest whereas they make stuff like the NMD and Ultraboost which are famed for comfort. Adidas are clearly capable of making comfy shoes.