Was up trying to get a pair of red. Hanon had them but crashed half way through the order process. End sold out. Nike store have entered a draw. Would have thought there would be loads of pairs. The limited ones will be even more silly.

12 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

You get a pair Shades? 

Nope.

Hanon crashed when they were in the basket - standard.  Didn't get chosen in the End draw or the Nike one.

sns have a release at one o'clock but apart from that it looks like I'm snookered. Disappointed to say the least.

Had a look at Hanon 15 mins ago and all sizes were in stock probably because of the reason you mentioned. Site is down now. 

Royals are definitely Thursday now, date's been changed a couple of times. 

What's sns? 

Edited by Kool Keith

9 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Had a look at Hanon 15 mins ago and all sizes were in stock probably because of the reason you mentioned. Site is down now. 

Royals are definitely Thursday now, date's been changed a couple of times. 

What's sns? 

Sneakersnstuff.

Hanon still let you add them to the basket but that's as far as it goes.

I might try for the blue now but they're not really what I wanted.

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

Sneakersnstuff.

Hanon still let you add them to the basket but that's as far as it goes.

I might try for the blue now but they're not really what I wanted.

Glad it's a midweek release so I can keep checking my browser. 

2 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Glad it's a midweek release so I can keep checking my browser. 

Nonsense on sns too.

Had 3 devices logged in ready to select the size the second it went to 1:00pm.  Lo and behold they were sold out in every size in seconds.

Unsurprisingly there's already lots on eBay  - these releases are past being a farce now.

Was trying to get through this entire year without paying full price for new trainers. Fell off the wagon yesterday when I bought a pair of the grey adidas Iniki. Will also be buying these on the day of release.

2017-03-04 13.20.02.png

Nonsense on sns too.
Had 3 devices logged in ready to select the size the second it went to 1:00pm.  Lo and behold they were sold out in every size in seconds.
Unsurprisingly there's already lots on eBay  - these releases are past being a farce now.

The alternative is you go back to having to queue overnight for them which is pretty miserable. Think END's lottery system is the fairest available really.

4 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Nike have either fucked up or done it deliberately to build hype before issuing a hundred weak colourways. It'll probably be bots buying them online for the resell market. 

It seems deliberate.  There's no other reason why they can't make enough pairs to satisfy demand.  Adidas do the same and all it does is create a market for re-sellers to exploit.

2 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

The alternative is you go back to having to queue overnight for them which is pretty miserable. Think END's lottery system is the fairest available really.

At least if you queue then the most determined are pretty much guaranteed to get them.

Now it's a free for all and people that just want to make money on re-selling are at the front of the queue along with everyone else.

How about companies actually reward loyal customers? Spend £1000 a year and get first dibs, half the shoes bought will just be on eBay in a month.

Same with gig tickets, magnet for gimps not even interested in it other than making a profit.