Question Time

Elixir

What's so funny about June Sarpong appearing on Question Time?

I'm guessing that pretty much nothing she has to say is worth listening to, so the idea of putting her on a national TV show to give her opinions is ludicrous.

Of course, she's not unique or even unusual among QT panelists in that regard.

What's so funny about June Sarpong appearing on Question Time?

I presume he took against her when she joined the English celebrity love in for Scotland before the referendum, begging us to stay in the Union. Either that or because her name ends in pong.

Nicholson is the daily politics token snp guest usually and I think he's terrible. Everything is presented as a bit of a joke and while that might help take the edge off the snps image down south I'd much rather have a serious snp voice on these kind of programmes.

Nicholson is the daily politics token snp guest usually and I think he's terrible. Everything is presented as a bit of a joke and while that might help take the edge off the snps image down south I'd much rather have a serious snp voice on these kind of programmes.

I agree, there's about 4 SNP people capable of doing well and looking professional on QT, but they seem to be doing it on a rota.

P.S. There may well be more, but I'm just going by people I've seen on the telly.

Edited by welshbairn

I agree, there's about 4 SNP people capable of doing well and looking professional on QT, but they seem to be doing it on a rota.

P.S. There may well be more, but I'm just going by people I've seen on the telly.

Him and Andrew Neil seem to genuinely like each other so that may explain his frequent daily politics appearances but for me he's just a bit too cheeky chappy. The other side of this though is Stuart hosie who Neil obviously detests. It's all a balance I suppose.