Question Time

Elixir

Aye, so trusted, it lost seats last Thursday, so trusted it governs by a minority. There's no froth here, just a quiet knowing that the belief's that Hamza holds about Britain and Scotland's partnership within the Union were firmly rejected by the electorate in Sept 2014.

So trusted it's won a third consecutive term with an increase of 234,000 votes compared to 2011.

You are a frothing, seething British Nationalist, and that's that.

You could put it like that or you could say that the government hasn't explained it very well.

It's both tbh.

Kezia was right (I know, I don't believe it either!) - the policy itself is excellent, but isn't being delivered in a way that ordinary people understand. As usual, the media and the Tories have taken that and blown it out of proportion to make it look like every child will have a specific person who is given permission to abuse them.

After the UK parties bleating on about how the WM and SP elections are completely different, they are now scrambling to show the difference in the numbers voting SNP between the two, completely different, elections. Did you know that the SNP lost 400k votes? No. Me neither.

Was that figure contested on QT last night? Best ask Fide, he's your numbers man!

Was that figure contested on QT last night? Best ask Fide, he's your numbers man!

It wasn't contested because it's a load of rubbish.

Mundell was using that figure to cover up for his Scottish branch finishing a distant second in the election.

If we're looking at numbers, a remarkable omission from last night is that the number of Tory MP's being investigated for election fraud is vastly superior to their majority.

Andrew Neil brought this up on 'this week '

Portillo and Alan Johnson hadn't a clue what he was on about.

If we're looking at numbers, a remarkable omission from last night is that the number of Tory MP's being investigated for election fraud is vastly superior to their majority.

Lisa Cameron, Phil Boswell, Natalie McGarry, Michelle Thompson....??

“Through children and families knowing who to contact, their access to help is made easier. This is an essential feature of a child centered approach.†South Ayrshire council policy.

Tory led council already running a named person scheme seems to get it.

4 vs 13/33 + David Cameron. Central office sanctioned election fraud. Surprising you like to take the side of cheats.

Not at all, most of them are as bad as each other for getting their snouts in the trough on election to office, irrespective of the party they represent.

It's a right of passage for all MP's isn't it!!?

No, it was put into context of the previous Scottish Election.  The fact is that if you add the Tory and Labour vote together then you get the SNP vote. 

I personally thought that Mundell got an easy time last night.  Even on the named person scheme he was asked why the Tories abstained twice and was allowed to continue with his rant about how no-one wants it blah blah blah.  Most of the population do not even realise what the named person scheme is and on this basis, any opinion is completely worthless.

Not at all, most of them are as bad as each other for getting their snouts in the trough on election to office, irrespective of the party they represent.

It's a right of passage for all MP's isn't it!!?

Once again you show your ignorance.  This investigation isn't about what they are doing in office, it is about how they spent their way there.

Once again you show your ignorance. This investigation isn't about what they are doing in office, it is about how they spent their way there.

It matters little, whereabouts on the Gravy Train the journey starts. As I said most of them are as bad as each other.

I'm certainly YOUR numbers man since you skipped over my reply to you schooling you on your woeful representation of SNP votes gained.  If you can't answer, just ignore and hope no one notices, eh, Rob?

Lisa Cameron, Phil Boswell, Natalie McGarry, Michelle Thompson....??

...have all been charged with precisely nothing and are all subject to precisely zero current investigations, as far as we know.

So what's your point here?

You're a frothing, seething mess and your mask is starting to slip.

I'm certainly YOUR numbers man since you skipped over my reply to you schooling you on your woeful representation of SNP votes gained. If you can't answer, just ignore and hope no one notices, eh, Rob?

...have all been charged with precisely nothing and are all subject to precisely zero current investigations, as far as we know.

So what's your point here?

You're a frothing, seething mess and your mask is starting to slip.

I haven't skipped anything, despite your protestations the SNP lost seats, you pretend it isn't a concern to you. Fair enough.

I am neither frothing or seething thanks, Unionism in Scotland has been galvanised over the last 2 years plus we now have an opposition that is at last in a position to challenge the SNP's record in Government, something the SLab party has sadly failed to do over the last 9 years to the point where their support is verging on collapse all together.

Nope the last couple of years have been pretty good, I'm fairly content at the moment my friend.

Edited by RedRob72

I haven't skipped anything, despite your protestations the SNP lost seats, you pretend it isn't a concern to you. Fair enough.

I am neither frothing or seething thanks, Unionism in Scotland has been galvanised over the last 2 years plus we now have an opposition that is at last in a position to challenge the SNP's record in Government, something the SLab party has sadly failed to d over the last 9 years to the point where their support is verging on collapse all together.

Nope the last couple of years have been pretty good, I'm fairly content at the moment my friend.

How has it been gakvanised? The vote the Tories got would probably be pretty accurate reflection on how much of a unionist population we actually have.

Not very much.