Question Time

Elixir

You only have to read the thousands of posts on here by elitist Nationalists, to realise that your argument is equally applicable when it comes to the SNP.

I don't accept that.

I don't accept that Scottish nationalism, which is fundamentally about the right of a nation, and it's people to democratically elect it's own government is in anyway comparable with the maintenance of a Royal family and the biases that must exist to do so.

There are prejudices which run through the idependence movement, of course, but they are ones that lean towards the good, or the rights, of millions of people. Not one family.

I don't accept that.

I don't accept that Scottish nationalism, which is fundamentally about the right of a nation, and it's people to democratically elect it's own government is in anyway comparable with the maintenance of a Royal family and the biases that must exist to do so.

There are prejudices which run through the idependence movement, of course, but they are ones that lean towards the good, or the rights, of millions of people. Not one family.

Give it a rest eh? If you really believe that we are truly ruled by ONE family, then I'm sorry for you.

At least you recognise the prejudice that runs through the Nationalist support.

Give it a rest eh? If you really believe that we are truly ruled by ONE family, then I'm sorry for you.

At least you recognise the prejudice that runs through the Nationalist support.

Nowhere have I said that we are ruled by one family. Not even close.

There's prejuduce in society everywhere and in many forms, Rob. It's just being a grown up that allows me to accept that.

Anyway, I can see that you've given up on this debate and resorted to making things up so i'll bid you good evening.

Nowhere have I said that we are ruled by one family. Not even close.

There's prejuduce in society everywhere and in many forms, Rob. It's just being a grown up that allows me to accept that.

Anyway, I can see that you've given up on this debate and resorted to making things up so i'll bid you good evening.

Yep, likewise enjoy your evening.

I'm surprised anyone is letting Rob say another thing on here without raising the whole "Salmond is a Nazi" thing. That should be tagged onto every single thing he says. To remind people that he is nothing more than a nasty xenophobic bigoted little c**t.

I'm surprised anyone is letting Rob say another thing on here without raising the whole "Salmond is a Nazi" thing. That should be tagged onto every single thing he says. To remind people that he is nothing more than a nasty xenophobic bigoted little c**t.

Wow, some amount of venom in that, another Keyboard hardman!!

You show me anything that I've posted on here that displays my xenophobic bigotry and I'll delete my account for good.

In the meantime stop getting your panties in a twist and put your lip back in, jeez.

Wow, some amount of venom in that, another Keyboard hardman!!

You show me anything that I've posted on here that displays my xenophobic bigotry and I'll delete my account for good.

In the meantime stop getting your panties in a twist and put your lip back in, jeez.

You called Humza Yousaf Hamza, that's pretty xenophobic.

That is a Coburn-esque defence.

The PUL cheerleader's little jaunty-jolly act is pretty transparent - he masquerades behind it so that his repellent, bigoted views can always be defended as wide-eyed, totally innocent buffoonery. No one is fooled by the pretend jollity.

The PUL cheerleader's little jaunty-jolly act is pretty transparent - he masquerades behind it so that his repellent, bigoted views can always be defended as wide-eyed, totally innocent buffoonery. No one is fooled by the pretend jollity.

Again and again you throw that line out, show me a post that highlights my repellent bigoted views?

The ones that continually accuse others of Bigotry, Racism & Sectarianism are those who suppress those feelings the most in my experience.

Again and again you throw that line out, show me a post that highlights my repellent bigoted views?

The ones that continually accuse others of Bigotry, Racism & Sectarianism are those who suppress those feelings the most in my experience.

Like I said, you're incredibly careful to ensure your bigotry can always be denied as mistakes or jokes (such as your Nazi and anti-Muslim reference in this very thread). The hail-fellow-well-met stuff is fooling no one, old top. You've been rumbled.

Err no. Bigots, racists and xenophobes tend to be the most bigoted, racist and xenophobic peepul around.

By the way, did you ever properly explain your irrational hatred of those politicians with irishy names?

And did you really compare Salmond to a nazi? :lol:

Edited by jupe1407

Like I said, you're incredibly careful to ensure your bigotry can always be denied as mistakes or jokes (such as your Nazi and anti-Muslim reference in this very thread). The hail-fellow-well-met stuff is fooling no one, old top. You've been rumbled.

Nazi & Anti Muslim!? Don't talk shite, it's your interpretation and the conclusions you jump to that speak volumes to me.

I could just have easily referred to Signor Salmond, would that be likening him to Mussolini ya rocket?

Hamza instead of Humza is any easy mistake to make, try putting Hamza Yousaf in Google, it immediately corrects and gives an image/link to Humza Yousaf.

But it immediately makes me Anti-Muslim!? Jeez, what a sad and angry little man you are.

I've been called many none too complementary things over the years I'm sure, but a Bigot isn't one of them.

Nazi & Anti Muslim!? Don't talk shite, it's your interpretation and the conclusions you jump to that speak volumes to me.

I could just have easily referred to Signor Salmond, would that be likening him to Mussolini ya rocket?

Hamza instead of Humza is any easy mistake to make, try putting Hamza Yousaf in Google, it immediately corrects and gives an image/link to Humza Yousaf.

But it immediately makes me Anti-Muslim!? Jeez, what a sad and angry little man you are.

I've been called many none too complementary things over the years I'm sure, but a Bigot isn't one of them.

No one believes you. You've sailed too close to the wind for too long now, Rab. The sweet and innocent act won't work anymore, and nor will trying to turn the blame on those who have seen through you.

Err no. Bigots, racists and xenophobes tend to be the most bigoted, racist and xenophobic peepul around.

By the way, did you ever properly explain your irrational hatred of those politicians with irishy names?

And did you really compare Salmond to a nazi? :lol:

And another, wow the wagons are circling now eh!? Did I write of an irrational hatred that I had? Nah they're just your words. I simply pointed out Irish Republican sympathies within the SNP, still don't see what the problem is with that.

No one believes you. You've sailed too close to the wind for too long now, Rab. The sweet and innocent act won't work anymore, and nor will trying to turn the blame on those who have seen through you.

I've never hidden my colours on here, they are completely transparent.

If I have posted anything on here that displayed the views of a bigoted, sectarian racist, then I'm pretty sure the site moderators would have taken the necessary and appropriate action.

If I offend you so much, I understand that there is an ignore facility, please use it.

I'm away to my Golf.

Cheers

Rab