Question Time

Elixir

What I imagine you and your Norn Irish family to be like, this kind of scene going on in yer Belfast local on when you're visiting on the 12th... :lol:

Aye the SPB are no bad Lichtie, but much prefer a nice melody band tbh, there's no better on the road than the SRD, always well turned out and pretty much note perfect.

On 18 November 2016 at 12:39, 1320Lichtie said:

These people (yes including you Robert) are a stain on the Scottish society and Scotland would be a much better place if they fucked off, take Sevco with you while you're at it.

Horrible creatures.

Here lhictie , most times I think yer Awryt but wind yer neck in pal . Only person coming across hate filled and bigotted here is yourself 

On 20 November 2016 at 06:39, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Loads of yes voters talk about how positive the referendum process was and how engaged the public in politics.
Yet when the man above engages and speaks he's dismissed as a "Ned" and his view deemed not worthy of consideration as he's in a flute band. Ridiculous.

The referendum in Glasgow was an awfull experience , couldnt walk Down the road without some jumped up student union type in yer face asking your opinion and it was just a horrible atmosphere in the city at the time 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The referendum in Glasgow was an awfull experience , couldnt walk Down the road without some jumped up student union type in yer face asking your opinion and it was just a horrible atmosphere in the city at the time 

Much like every f'kin Old Firm game day in Glasgow and towns across the country.

Would rather have a student union type ask me questions than some drunk/drugged up bigot try to bottle/stab me.

1 hour ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Yeh especially when the no supporters rioted in George Square attacking people and making nazi salutes in front of the cenotaph.

52 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Much like every f'kin Old Firm game day in Glasgow and towns across the country.

Would rather have a student union type ask me questions than some drunk/drugged up bigot try to bottle/stab me.

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

As opposed to the usual tripping over bigoted orange flute players

image.png