Question Time

Elixir

Hence the "lol".

Still not sure I get your post, even with this clarification. I took it that you were trying to show that it was acceptable to push for something even when you had lost a referendum. If that wasn't your intention then you will have to give me a clue.

Either way, the pointing to Labour and the 1979 vote in the same post just reminds us how importantly they value the opinion of the electorate. [emoji107]

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Still not sure I get your post, even with this clarification. I took it that you were trying to show that it was acceptable to push for something even when you had lost a referendum. If that wasn't your intention then you will have to give me a clue.

Either way, the pointing to Labour and the 1979 vote in the same post just reminds us how importantly they value the opinion of the electorate. emoji107.png

Well, aye. Nobody in the world thinks you have an obligation to give up on an objective after losing a vote on it. Labour didn't fold because they lost the 2015 GE, Hillary Clinton didn't give up seeking the Democratic presidential nomination after losing to Obama in 2008 and nobody expects them too. Apart from unionists when it comes to the SNP and independence.

On 21/10/2016 at 08:59, Fullerene said:

She did not say 52% wanted to remove Polish people.
She said she felt she was no longer wanted by 52% of the population.
Current rhetoric has created a stigma to somebody being foreign.

It means he thinks you're a medium hardness pencil.

Wes talking about the shankhill road defenders band there.  They're his favourite.   Revelling in his sectarianism, , classy guy.

If you didn't have to google that or look them up on YouTube then I'm impressed! You clearly know a little bit about the band scene.

Can you be a bit more specific though, which of their numbers/tracks do you feel 'revels in sectarianism'? I'm genuinely interested, unless that's just you talking out of your arse again?