Question Time

Elixir

Serial audience member "Simon the schoolteacher" (usually found on The Wright Stuff") moves into QT. How does this guy get a regular gig as an audience member on these shows? I see he's deleted his website, on which he seemed to market himself as a TV regular.

Anna Soubry is THE worst c**t. Hope she gets hit by a fast moving truck.

She's acting like a 5 year old so fucking infuriating.

So arrogant, making faces when other people comment and constantly talking under her breath (audible on the mic). Id smash the old boots face in if I was on. She's riling me at the moment and Im 100s of miles away.

Mehdir Hassan raised the point that Saudi Arabia hold public beheadings and persecute gays. The most important argument that was made tonight, and incredibly Tory MP Anna Soubry is allowed to wave it off, pull a face, and dismiss it as a "cheap point".

It's not a cheap point it was the only statement from that panel that asked serious questions of our own involvement.

Saudi Arabia is a hideous country; but because they are a financial powerhouse filling out pockets in exchange for weapons of mass destruction our leaders refuse to condemn them.

Mehdir Hassan raised the point that Saudi Arabia hold public beheadings and persecute gays. The most important argument that was made tonight, and incredibly Tory MP Anna Soubry is allowed to wave it off, pull a face, and dismiss it as a "cheap point".

It's not a cheap point it was the only statement from that panel that asked serious questions of our own involvement.

Saudi Arabia is a hideous country; but because they are a financial powerhouse filling out pockets in exchange for weapons of mass destruction our leaders refuse to condemn them.

The Magic Kingdom owns the UK.

I enjoyed the show much more than I thought I was going to.

I thought Hassan was absolutely brilliant. Passionate, informed and raised very valid points on the roles of successive UK governments in creating the absolute mess that the Middle East is today.

I even agreed a lot with Max Hastings which was a surprise to me. His repeated points about us needing to identify what it is we actually want sounded so logical and simple yet the two members on the panel who are the most likely to ever be in a position to make the required decisions appeared absolutley clueless and miles out their depth. The bit where they were squabling over Police cuts was a cringeworthy embarrassment.

Again, as the 3rd biggest party in Westminster, where was the SNP? Had this been aired 10 years ago there is not a chance in hell the Lib Dems would not have been there!

Two politicians trying to point score was probably enough tbh. Neither of them came across anymore informed than your average gobshite on Facebook. Having 2 or 3 of them would have probably made it worse. Dimbleby has to take some of the blame for that police cuts shambles in the middle too. Basically encouraging it.

Apparently he was "just trying to muddy the waters" by pointing out the hypocrisy of her government with a very salient fact. Vile, shameless, patronising twunt that she is.