Question Time

Elixir

Have you ever met him ? He's a lovely man and is very knowledgeable about cheese.

Is he? Tell him about Payoyo, beautiful cheese made from a mixture of goat and sheep's milk from Andalusia.

Edited by welshbairn

Nato stopped wars not the EU...

because they do.. were at a trading deficit with them.

That's not really my point. I get the impression that for most people it's all about power. They don't like the feeling that the eu has more power than the UK. Just the impression/feeling I get. Trading deficits/job numbers are a secondary factor.

I get the impression John Nicholson is one of the SNP MPs who Sturgeon has to reign in behind closed doors. He's a polished media performer though, given his background.

You think so!? Every time I hear him speak he sounds like he's winging it! (like most politicians tbf)

That's not really my point. I get the impression that for most people it's all about power. They don't like the feeling that the eu has more power than the UK. Just the impression/feeling I get. Trading deficits/job numbers are a secondary factor.

true good point