Question Time

Elixir

I can't think of another obviously right wing commentator that will concede the problem of Islamophobia in the west in influencing radicalisation among other views that I can agree with like Hitchens. Also his brother is revered by arseholes and it's funny to see how different he is.

A few minutes behind here, but if you replace Islam and Saudi Arabia with Christianity and the USA, then you might agree that religious extremism is not confined to the Middle East. Remember, Bush declared that God told him to invade Iraq

I want what's best for the country (UK), no idea what your agenda is except to squeal bollocks.

I remember when you used to be funny, you just seem seething now. Have the trolls got to you m8?

I remember when you used to be funny, you just seem seething now. Have the trolls got to you m8?

All those harmful wood treatment chemicals, in his poorly ventilated shed, have hastened his descent into madness.

All those harmful wood treatment chemicals, in his poorly ventilated shed, have hastened his descent into madness.

I can picture him like Robin Williams in One Hour Photo except with pictures of SNP candidates all over the wall. Edited by AUFC90

Tonights panel in Bristol

Elizabeth Truss

Dougie Alexander

Vince Cable

Caroline Lucas

Tim Stanley

Hopefully Lucas can get over the green message far better than Natalie Bennet

I hope Lucas goes to town on that wee arse-piece Alexander.