Question Time

Elixir

That wasn't a joke at all. This is why I get annoyed at you, you will even lie in order to appear reasonable. Sometimes the truth is unreasonable.

Oh I don't doubt that he means it. But he told it as a joke.

There is a big difference.

I expected someone to tell us tonight we need Trident because of countries like North Korea, despite them being decades behind the west militarily. and it's long rage missiles that can barely reach Japan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/04/04/map-this-is-how-far-those-north-korean-missiles-can-actually-reach/

I'm more annoyed by the argument that we should invest in weapons of mass destruction because some people rely on it for work.

Totally. 100 Billion quid seems expensive to keep a few thousand people in employment. The majority of them aren't even Scottish, they'd go back down South for work.

That video is appalling. There wasn't a trace of humour in it, just a metropolitan tirade against AS. And as for the Ruth Jones like character, she was just as bad. I'm also surprised they didn't use Jockestan or terrorists wanting to break up England

They absolutely love trident down there

That lady just gave a fantastic speach about why we don't need it and she got about 3 claps

That lady?

That fucking lady?

That's Caroline Lucas!!! She's as big a legend as big Paddy Harvie.

Edited by pandarilla