Question Time

Elixir

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

The treasury was trying to influence the result.  The fact of the matter is there have been negative effects before article 50 has even been triggered and the pound is the lowest it's ever been in recorded history.   Only a deluded fool thinks there has been any good news.

Everyone knows that article 50 is going to be triggered.  Why do you think that this political act is going to have some major economic impact?  I would guess that the markets are currently factoring in a less than 1% chance that the UK stays in the EU.

Everyone knows that article 50 is going to be triggered. Why do you think that this political act is going to have some major economic impact? I would guess that the markets are currently factoring in a less than 1% chance that the UK stays in the EU.

Although this is factually correct,has anyone yet explained what Article 50 will involve ? I think when it's eventually realised what direction the negotiations are taking then business,markets,banks etc will start reacting. Until then it's only speculation and look what that's done.

55 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Although this is factually correct,has anyone yet explained what Article 50 will involve ? I think when it's eventually realised what direction the negotiations are taking then business,markets,banks etc will start reacting. Until then it's only speculation and look what that's done.

Aye and what has speculation done.

This week's fun loving criminals.Unlike last week, I don't think any of them have done jail time.

Sajid Javid, Huey Morgan, Zanny Minton Beddoes (journalist), Arron Banks (rich leave EU donor), Lisa Nandy (Labour nobody)

I've heard of the first 2. I googled the rest.

Edited by Suspect Device

Banks has been replaced by the by the UK head of Republicans Abroad or something.

Charlie Wolf.
He used to have a show on talksport. He does the newspaper review with Stephen Nolan on 5Live and is a goto American right wing commentator for SKY...etc.

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You know i once caddies for huey Lewis or Louis the power of love guy, spent about ten minutes waiting for him thinking he was the guy from the fun lovin criminals got introduced to him was like who the f**k is this guy he wasn't in the flc

Actually, as right wing fucknuggets go he's actually pretty reasonable. I used to enjoy his jousts with the bishop on the Nolan show.

4 hours ago, mjw said:

Charlie Wolf.
He used to have a show on talksport. He does the newspaper review with Stephen Nolan on 5Live and is a goto American right wing commentator for SKY...etc.

You could put up videos of American soldiers decapitating newborn babies and Wolfe would wholeheartedly defend them.

The far right equivalent of George Galloway.

Edited by ayrmad