Question Time

Elixir

1 minute ago, sureiknow said:

Yes i can count.

Only to 17.4 million though. 

About the same number that voted leave.

Freedom!

Do you just abruptly become confused after 17.4 million? (24.5% of the UK population).

Yes i can count.

Only to 17.4 million though. 

About the same number that voted leave.

Freedom!

I'm only asking you to count to 5.

You claimed that that panel constituted a 4:1 majority for remain. 

Please justify this ridiculous claim.

5 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm only asking you to count to 5.

You claimed that that panel constituted a 4:1 majority for remain. 

Please justify this ridiculous claim.

Well i did a search on who was on tonight.

It showed the voting of those on.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

No kidding.

Which is why we can only lose by being out of the EU.

Well time will tell.

Every warning about leaving the E.U. and also for example not joining the Euro has been false.

We will prosper outside the E.U. 

Of course other opinions are avaliable.

Well i did a search on who was on tonight.

It showed the voting of those on.

Please expand on this claim.

What voting are you referring to? 

For example, Ruth Davidson & David Mundell voted remain in 2016. Do you still consider them to be Remainers?

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Please expand on this claim.

What voting are you referring to? 

For example, Ruth Davidson & David Mundell voted remain in 2016. Do you still consider them to be Remainers?

No, but they have to respect the will of the English people.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Christ just shut it down like Jeremy Kyle. They keep getting exposed doing this and they keep doing it. They don't give a f**k.

ETA more plants:

I don't really understand why, just because someone is a councillor, it makes them a 'plant'. 

6 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I don't really understand

Not surprising really.

6 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Just because someone is a councillor, it makes them a 'plant'. 

Here is the application process - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5vyK2GwYrdQGFvCJyKNfZhn/join-the-question-time-audience/contact

It specifically asks for information such as the party you vote for, if you're a member of a party, what your occupation is. How you  voted in the EU referendum..... etc

We're not just talking about "a councillor". We're talking about a series of councilors (all from Moray council) who have all been chosen through the BBC question selection process to appear on the  show. Many who have probably appeared on the show more than once or twice.

15 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Not surprising really.

Here is the application process - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5vyK2GwYrdQGFvCJyKNfZhn/join-the-question-time-audience/contact

It specifically asks for information such as the party you vote for, if you're a member of a party, what your occupation is. How you  voted in the EU referendum..... etc

We're not just talking about "a councillor". We're talking about a series of councilors (all from Moray council) who have all been chosen through the BBC question selection process to appear on the  show. Many who have probably appeared on the show more than once or twice.

'Probably' doing all the work here- you haven't got a clue if that's correct or not. Just because someone is a councillor, does it make their view more or less valid? The application process ensures the entire audience are 'plants'.

I suspect they can't find folk willing to talk about their anti independence, pro Brexit views. The only people that can have stood for election in some capacity. 

Edited by sparky88

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

'Probably' doing all the work here- you haven't got a clue if that's correct or not. Just because someone is a councillor, does it make their view more or less valid?

I suspect they can't find folk willing to talk about their anti independence, pro Brexit views. The only people that can have stood for election in some capacity. 

It's finding folk from the majority that want to remain in the EU and the half that currently support an independent Scotland that they appear to be having a hard time finding, judging by the overall tone of the crowd of this clown show.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's finding folk from the majority that want to remain in the EU and the half that currently support an independent Scotland that they appear to be having a hard time finding, judging by the overall tone of the crowd of this clown show.

Pretty sure you'll get unionists and Leavers arguing exactly the same thing.

Edited by sparky88

Just now, sparky88 said:

Pretty sure you'll get unionists and Leavers arguing exactly the opposite of this.

You must have missed the part where Fiona Bruce asked if there were any SNP supporters in the audience and 3 or 4 people put their hands up. Unionists and leavers are delusional if they think this programme is against them.