Peterhead v Stranraer

Wouldn't disagree. Peterhead's finishing was poor. Ours was clinical but we did get in to better positions as match wore on. First Half we were poor. I actually said to the other guys I was with we would take a point right now at h/t. Keeps the unbeaten run going.

2nd half without being brilliant we were far better and inforced substitution of Jamie Longworth for Stephen Stirling made a massive difference. Jammer s movement and good touches caused the peterhead defence all sorts of problems.

McAllister who I thought played well in holding the ball up and stretching our defence just couldn't get his shots on target. Well done to helpers for getting the game on. Was f@cking Baltic.

As has been said already even 1st half then in the 2nd Stranraer showed what they are about playing for each other as a team. They took full advantage of the holes that appeared in our defence with the result that most of the goals were scored unchallenged. They are obviously full of confidence & look as if they trust in what they are doing & not panic when going behind, its not a bad place to be. For ourselves we need to do more as a unit rather than expecting things to happen from individual players.

Archived