Rico, Monkey Tennis, WRK and the real trollers

Quite amusing that you try and explain what's wrong with Scottish football and then you get accused by trolling by a nerd with extreme political views who never shuts up about them. My point is though that Monkey Tennis, Enrico Annoni and White Rose Killie can't handle the absence of Rangers but more so they know that Rangers are a massive club and when this torment stops, they'll be relying on them for gate receipts and trying to block their departure to a bigger league. It's called Karma and it'll come round when your inept, penny pinching, parasitic chairmen start complaining to you that "we shouldn't have expelled Rangers" back then. Wait on the "stop trolling" responses from idiots now :rolleyes:

Quite amusing that you try and explain what's wrong with Scottish football and then you get accused by trolling by a nerd with extreme political views who never shuts up about them. My point is though that Monkey Tennis, Enrico Annoni and White Rose Killie can't handle the absence of Rangers but more so they know that Rangers are a massive club and when this torment stops, they'll be relying on them for gate receipts and trying to block their departure to a bigger league. It's called Karma and it'll come round when your inept, penny pinching, parasitic chairmen start complaining to you that "we shouldn't have expelled Rangers" back then. Wait on the "stop trolling" responses from idiots now :rolleyes:

wow you sound angry. It could be worse I don't know how but it could be.

Karma, is that a type of curry?

Check out these Karma wings, mmmm

curry-karma-wings.jpg

Hungry now....

:lol:

Woeful, woeful attempt.

^^ Opinions like this is what is wrong with Scottish football. But you know this already.

Scottish football (barring one club) is doing quite fine without Rangers (RIP) or Sevco (soon to be RIP).

It may have escaped your notice, but many clubs in Scotland have in past few years cut or even shed their debt, and most clubs are now more financially stable than they were two and a half years ago when Sevco were formed. In fact, with exception of Livi and Sevco, no other clubs springs to mind as having an increasing debt that threatens them with extinction anytime soon.

The football club that resided in Govan and which became extinct in 2012 failed to pay it's bills and avoided paying it's debts and was liquidated, so that hundreds of businesses were left out of pocket for services rendered, and as a result, some people lost their jobs. A bunch of spivs and sharks thought it would be a laugh to form a new club to replace the club that died and pretend it was the same club, as they saw an easy way to make a huge amount of money in a short space of time from the horde of gullible desperados who couldn't accept their club had died. A bunch of mercenaries, some claiming to be "truuu bluuuu", saw the cashcow opportunity to make a mint working for Sevco while the con was executed and joined up to the ruse. Two and a half years on, many of the mercenaries, spivs and sharks are dining daily on the most exquisite succulent lamb for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and their evening snacks, laughing all the way to the bank, as they see the death of Sevco fast approaching. And soon, there will be no Sevco, just like there already is no Rangers, and all the gullible desperados horde will be left crying and gnashing their teeth at the loss of the stadium, training facility and death of Sevco, with their bank balances even more in the red having failed to see their new club last longer than three years or ever play in the top tier of Scottish football. Now that is Karma. Yummmmm :)

No, you're doing just fine holding that mantle.

I might be a below average poster to you but that's because I'm not saying the things you don't agree with. One things for sure though and that's that I focus on the team I like or support and don't hang around threads pertaining to other clubs like a p**h stained jakey waiting on a SPAR opening so that he can get his daily buckie

I might be a below average poster to you but that's because I'm not saying the things you don't agree with. One things for sure though and that's that I focus on the team I like or support and don't hang around threads pertaining to other clubs like a p**h stained jakey waiting on a SPAR opening so that he can get his daily buckie

You're not saying the things I don't agree with?

So you are saying the things I do agree with?

For someone who focuses on the team, you love a tear stained rant about other clubs chairmen and fans.

I'm not a Rangers supporter but I am a realist HTH

• My Team:RAF Lossiemouth

Never seen you in the North Juniors threads?. :lol:

btw RAF Lossiemouth FC haven't played a game since 2012.

^^ Opinions like this is what is wrong with Scottish football. But you know this already.

Scottish football (barring one club) is doing quite fine without Rangers (RIP) or Sevco (soon to be RIP).

It may have escaped your notice, but many clubs in Scotland have in past few years cut or even shed their debt, and most clubs are now more financially stable than they were two and a half years ago when Sevco were formed. In fact, with exception of Livi and Sevco, no other clubs springs to mind as having an increasing debt that threatens them with extinction anytime soon.

The football club that resided in Govan and which became extinct in 2012 failed to pay it's bills and avoided paying it's debts and was liquidated, so that hundreds of businesses were left out of pocket for services rendered, and as a result, some people lost their jobs. A bunch of spivs and sharks thought it would be a laugh to form a new club to replace the club that died and pretend it was the same club, as they saw an easy way to make a huge amount of money in a short space of time from the horde of gullible desperados who couldn't accept their club had died. A bunch of mercenaries, some claiming to be "truuu bluuuu", saw the cashcow opportunity to make a mint working for Sevco while the con was executed and joined up to the ruse. Two and a half years on, many of the mercenaries, spivs and sharks are dining daily on the most exquisite succulent lamb for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and their evening snacks, laughing all the way to the bank, as they see the death of Sevco fast approaching. And soon, there will be no Sevco, just like there already is no Rangers, and all the gullible desperados horde will be left crying and gnashing their teeth at the loss of the stadium, training facility and death of Sevco, with their bank balances even more in the red having failed to see their new club last longer than three years or ever play in the top tier of Scottish football. Now that is Karma. Yummmmm :)

Well done on being the only idiot to bite.

Wise, wise words mate.

I don't know what my club would have done without all the gate receipts we've gained down the years from Rangers.

You're not even good at this rubbish.

Typical of White Rose KIllie. Has to be the worst poster on here next to Rico

As someone who is not necessarily anti Rangers, but definitely against the people who have milked the company (and the supporters) over many years I should have much in common with White Rose Kiliie.

'fraid not. He is the only person I have ever put on ignore. What a relief to escape from his constant stirring and puerile personal outrage.

He makes Tedi and Bennet appear to be intellectuals with high moral standards. :o Yes, he is that bad. :(

Who's Scott?

Read back, some Hearts fan.

Typical of White Rose KIllie. Has to be the worst poster on here next to Rico

Norms a w**k right enough but Rico's fairly ok - a bit dull but ok.

Archived