RandomAttempt at righting wrongs

RandomGuy.

palace-300x336.jpg

So I'm back! I join up with Crystal Palace, who were relegated last season. This are going badly, so hopefully I can turn it around.

Untitled29_zpsc1afec0d.png

Untitled29_zpsabd82d20.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October

Untitled29_zps35455d3d.png

We actually won a game. As in beat another side. Its mental.

Untitled29_zpsa61116b5.png

The board want me to make the play-offs, while the squad wants promotion. Hopefully we can edge our way up over the next 32 games.

November

Untitled29_zps1a6a700d.png

We got fined by the FA for the Plymouth game for "failing to control the players" after picking up six yellow cards. We also got two red cards, including one in the opening moments to give away a penalty.

Untitled29_zps59573c41.png

Palace got relegated with you and you took over with them in the bottom 3 of the Championship, f**k being a Palace fan tbh :lol:

Good luck, West brom looked doomed from the start.

Yeah they finished below me last year under Pardew, and he'd done shite. Wonder how long its been since they played in League One....

Yeah they finished below me last year under Pardew, and he'd done shite. Wonder how long its been since they played in League One....

A sign of thing to come maybe irl?

JonjoShelvey_OverviewProfile_zpse51175bf

Signed for £1m to add more quality, and depth, to the midfield areas. We've had a lot on injuries already, and the schedule is very demanding, so felt it was necessary to bring in another one.

Meant to ask, how does Chris Kane end up like further on in the game. Cause he's a wee superstar for me and he's always improving?

Untitled30_zpsa4538958.png

Untitled30_zps0649718e.png

He's the current Saints captain.

Nice one man. Interesting how things pan out in different games, cause he's still worth next to nothing in mines, but has 6 under 21 caps and has just hit 7 in 3 games for me. :lol:

Nice one man. Interesting how things pan out in different games, cause he's still worth next to nothing in mines, but has 6 under 21 caps and has just hit 7 in 3 games for me. :lol:

The values of all Scottish players have rocketed in mine, Wotherspoon was worth over £2m by the end of the second season.

The values of all Scottish players have rocketed in mine, Wotherspoon was worth over £2m by the end of the second season.

Spoonys different though, he's an absolute machine played as a wide midfielder on the right hand side. He's good for scoring and creating 30+ goals a season.

Think he's at 1.2mil on mines just now.

January

Untitled30_zpsbb0cbeaa.png

My jobs under threat. I've lost once in the last eleven games and my jobs under threat. This is why I hate managing in the Championship.

Untitled30_zps521bd15a.png

Still not in the play-off places, which is the only explanation for the imminent sacking I face. Considering where we started I think we've done well, went from 22nd to 15th and still within realistic touch of the play-offs.

Spoonys different though, he's an absolute machine played as a wide midfielder on the right hand side. He's good for scoring and creating 30+ goals a season.

Think he's at 1.2mil on mines just now.

This is true. You'll notice the wages at other clubs will start rising, and then so does the values, in a couple of years time it'll become a bit mental.

This is true. You'll notice the wages at other clubs will start rising, and then so does the values, in a couple of years time it'll become a bit mental.

I do love a bit of crazy. What is mental though is GMS is still without a club in September and won't even talk to me about a contract!! Buggers gonna retire on me I tell yah.

I do love a bit of crazy. What is mental though is GMS is still without a club in September and won't even talk to me about a contract!! Buggers gonna retire on me I tell yah.

:lol: That is daft! Was he injured? He usually ends up at Caley in my saves, bizarrely

February

Untitled31_zps1e98dd97.png

Poor month as the constant sacking problem hangs over me. Finally decided to sack possession football for hoofball in a last dash attempt to not be shite for the last game of the month. And we ended up winning. Pretty certain I'm on the way to becoming Sam Allardyce.

Untitled31_zps9f965882.png

Archived