TLC...S

RJM77

If that main event had delivered, I'd have loved the show. I really enjoyed Cena/Rollins, the stairs match was a good slugfest and Mizdow/Miz vs the Usos was good fun, and the ladder match was fucking brilliant. If the main event delivered, it'd have been a cracking PPV. But it didn't, and thus, it was just decent.

Just caught up with this (still on a high after NXT). I thought it was a fairly average PPV with a couple of high points. The opener was excellent and both wrestlers looked brilliant (finally glad the WWE are actually giving Ziggler a decent time of it). Cena v Rollins was okay but not much more, the match with Ryback and Kane was incredibly dull and the closer was entertaining enough.

It feels like Bryan all over again with Ambrose. The crowd love him, the fans think he is great but WWE aren't quite behind him completely yet. He is superb and is just about the best thing going in WWE right now. I wasn't actually too impressed with him when he was part of the Shield but he has really become a star since being on his own.

I swear I seen the other night that Wyatt is being pushed to get him ready for a match against Taker at WM31. Surely a wind up? Streak is over so there's no need.

I saw that aswell, if they're giving Take one more match then please just let Sting/Taker happen, I don't care how shit the match would be, just let it happen.

Agree with most that Dolph Harper stole the show. Made the IC title seem relevant again.Only thing i cant be doing with is when the referee tries to clean the blood up. Kills the momentum of the match. Harper was in ring almost waiting when the match is a race to get the belt.

PrestersKTID, on 19 Dec 2014 - 09:18, said:

Agree with most that Dolph Harper stole the show. Made the IC title seem relevant again.Only thing i cant be doing with is when the referee tries to clean the blood up. Kills the momentum of the match. Harper was in ring almost waiting when the match is a race to get the belt.

They did decide to just go with it though. Harper seemed to decide "f**k this" and went for the gold, and then Ziggler decided the same thing and got back in the ring, and they did a big bump and finished the clean up. Which is probably what they should have done in the first place.

Archived