Aberdeen v Kilmarnock - 20th December

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shambles that was Ibrox is proving to be the final straw for many I know, three of us Season Card holders did not attend last Ssturday and have none or little intention of going to the Hamilton or St Mirren games either, WHAT I hear you say? We are playing Aberdeen on Saturday? Oh well, £20 on Dons at minus two would not be a daft bet, but I can't bring myself to bet against MY Killie

It won't happen, but I'd shore up the team and inject some fresh blood. Pascali should be dropped, but he won't so switch to a back three with two wing-backs. Fill the midfield with cloggers, and look for the overlap out wide. Magennis and Muirhead's movement up top could work well together in that formation.

Samson

Connolly Pascali Ashcroft

Westlake Chantler

Slater O'Hara Hamill

Magennis Muirhead

Looking forward to this one, but by f**k the Killie fans are making me want to gouge my eyes out. Things sound dire down in Ayrshire. But just when all looks lost, along comes Aberdeen, as good a chance as any to end your losing streak.

I would imagine same again in terms of starting team and rightly so too after the last two weeks. Robson will be back on the bench, and if Smith is carrying a knock, straight swap will do fine on the bench.

No idea what to expect from Kilmarnock but hopefully we go out, take control of the game again and do the business in professional and enjoyable manner.

Will plump for 2-0 the Famous - Rooney and Goodwillie, with Big Josh joining in the celebrations at the second goal!!!

Really do not like it when team Dons are playing fans are convinced their team have no chance as it is usually when Dons slip up however think we will pile on the misery for Killie fans tomorrow with a comfortable home win.

Prediction? Probably 2-0 to the Dons unless they're feeling fairly ruthless, then it could quite easily be more.

Probably 100-150 Killie fans at the very most. Most attendees will probably be fairly local I'd guess going by the vibe around the fans just now.

Archived