The Great Big Morton Thread

Oh dear now I understand just how thick you really are. I more or less tell you that I am an accountant and yet you still witter on inanely without the sense to withdraw gracefully.

Now I tell you that if you shut up I will go away and you come back with this lame jibe, one which you have used on at least 500 occasions in the past.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear now I understand just how thick you really are. I more or less tell you that I am an accountant and yet you still witter on inanely without the sense to withdraw gracefully.

Now I tell you that if you shut up I will go away and you come back with this lame jibe, one which you have used on at least 500 occasions in the past.

No-one cares about your latest delusional claims Brick, crawl back under your rock.

and again !! Heard about the new OXO cube called VikingTon--- its a laughing stock!,

How do you make VikingTon's eyes light up? Sack JD? No, shine a light between his ears!

What do you call a fanny with teeth? A vicious circle? No, VikingTon!

Oh dear, cringing in embarrassment for you.

Anyone who has watched or should I say endured the first half of the season understands why JD is not the answer. He has failed in assembling a balanced squad, continues to play players out of position because he has assembled a team of centre backs, is tactically inept as demonstrated by being out-thought on many an occasion by the manager in the opposite dug-out, was responsible for the Spartans debacle........ all leading to awful football and as a result dwindling crowds.

Like many who watched JD as a player I had the utmost respect for the man and wanted him to succeed as a manager but nothing he has done in the past or currently with Morton gives me any hope that he will come good.

The only point in his defence is he works under DDFR.

Archived