East fife vs Arbroath

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah, I have just seen this :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: , hope the 2nd half of the season is better than the 1st, oh who am I kidding :thumsup2

Cheers ecto , my post was aimed at you for a wee bit o banter , long time no see mate . just a wee bit tough in cheek , Some really bright guy lichtie23 . commented trying to be smart . LOL . I think the only education he was given was . TIDE IN - TIDE OUT . NOW lets fish . LOL :lol::thumsup2

Cheers ecto , my post was aimed at you for a wee bit o banter , long time no see mate . just a wee bit tough in cheek , Some really bright guy lichtie23 . commented trying to be smart . LOL . I think the only education he was given was . TIDE IN - TIDE OUT . NOW lets fish . LOL :lol::thumsup2

What was the score you inbred c**t?

Getting beat 5-1 thanks is pretty embrassing really, just another season really I hope we will be back but watching this weekend's highlights will be horrible roll on transfer market! Don't get me wrong arbroath deserved to win and did, but once you's get promoted you'll see how we got relegated from leauge above still east fife reserves. See you soon.

Getting beat 5-1 thanks is pretty embrassing really, just another season really I hope we will be back but watching this weekend's highlights will be horrible roll on transfer market! Don't get me wrong arbroath deserved to win and did, but once you's get promoted you'll see how we got relegated from leauge above still east fife reserves. See you soon.

Oh dear

Shut yer puss

Got to be said East Fife have excellent video coverage and comentary of their games.

A convincing thrashing.

A misjudged tackle and resulting red card certainly didn't help them.

EF no.6 not too mobile although he got to the pie queue before me!

Highlights HERE

Seriously, what?

Got to be said East Fife have excellent video coverage and comentary of their games.

A convincing thrashing.

A misjudged tackle and resulting red card certainly didn't help them.

EF no.6 not too mobile although he got to the pie queue before me!

Highlights HERE

Excellent highlights package.

Great highlights from EF. Campbell's definitely isn't malicious but very badly mistimed, a definite sending off for me. Simon Murray, what a signing. A great day made better by Allan Walkers twitter meltdown and then basically every lower league player in Scotland ripping Walker shitless on McManus' Facebook status.

Archived