• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry Queens fans maybe one more season and we will be out of here leave you to bitch at the other two or three fans in the division forum :)

I pity the Selkirk fans who'll have to deal with you.

They will enjoy their day out at the modern day footballing theatre that is Gayfield at least. Well, compared to Cliftonhill it is anyway.

Gayfield is a million miles better than what anyone has got in this league never mind Albion!!! :lol:

Where will Clyde be next season? Homeless? Gypos by name etc

Gayfield is a million miles better than what anyone has got in this league never mind Albion!!! :lol:

Where will Clyde be next season? Homeless? Gypos by name etc

My favourite memory of Gayfield was always the sheet of corrugated metal stuck in the ground facing the sea that was labelled "away toilet". But who am I to be fussy, eh! Always a good day out at least. Also, the only place I ever seen Paddy Keogh score an overhead kick!

They will enjoy their day out at the modern day footballing theatre that is Gayfield at least. Well, compared to Cliftonhill it is anyway.

don't fret, if you save up you will have a wee deposit for your own place soon. First rung on the property ladder always the biggest step.

don't fret, if you save up you will have a wee deposit for your own place soon. First rung on the property ladder always the biggest step.

I wouldn't bank on it. Maybe we can half in, share Cliftonhill and get it up to Broadwood standard at the very least?!

All in favour raise your hands...

My favourite memory of Gayfield was always the sheet of corrugated metal stuck in the ground facing the sea that was labelled "away toilet". But who am I to be fussy, eh!

How long ago was that??? :lol:

The main stands been upgraded and there are 2 sets ( yes two!!!! ) proper toilets a available for use to fans on the terrace! ;):P

The Spider, on 08 Jan 2015 - 21:02, said:

if this line of Shaggro's "patter" follows it's usual pattern it will end up with these crass attempts at pseudo-intellect being abandoned, quickly followed by the stereotypical challenge to a square go

This isn't a parallel universe, its an open forum on which people can post anonymously and say things to people's face in the real world. You ugly wee runt.

a subtle start............but so it begins, and will no doubt deteriorate rapidly until the threats of violence become less veiled

The Spider, on 08 Jan 2015 - 21:02, said:

if this line of Shaggro's "patter" follows it's usual pattern it will end up with these crass attempts at pseudo-intellect being abandoned, quickly followed by the stereotypical challenge to a square go

a subtle start............but so it begins, and will no doubt deteriorate rapidly until the threats of violence become less veiled

All joking aside. As an outsider looking in on a bit of a train wreck thread with a lot of bitterness... and in light of the very real threats and horrific violence being played out on live TV in the last 48 hours, maybe it's time to draw a line under this one. It's your squabble but I'm just saying like...

All joking aside. As an outsider looking in on a bit of a train wreck thread with a lot of bitterness... and in light of the very real threats and horrific violence being played out on live TV in the last 48 hours, maybe it's time to draw a line under this one. It's your squabble but I'm just saying like...

Agreed, someone close this thread ffs !!

no, that sounds exactly the kind of desperate activity that you do while watching re-runs of Clyde goals with BrightonClyde - hope you clean up afterwards or the alpha-numeric keys might seize

I didn't know it was possible to be this mentally deficient. Poor guy.

Archived