If you really want to know ya tedius wee p***k yae, one of those lads are no longer with us as he was tragically taken away from us too early in life so go f**k yourself mate. I know it's all banter, but really did you need to go digging like that to get some edge? Go and discover Masterbation, might take you away from Google for a wee while...

Well said that man????

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the furore over that video, it was awfully nice of the poster of it to blatantly ignore the friendly and safe-for-work Clyde-related videos on YouTube.

:wub:

Any young, decent Clyde fans should have a look at this and think again about who their buddies are. From 1;40 to 4mins and then again at 7:30. Nazi flags and facist salutes. Less than six years ago so some of these must still be around.A few are named at 7:48.

This is mentalist behaviour.

You utter pervert. Whate er happened to your noncey video of four or five of you proclaiming hatred for all things Clyde??? Very very quiet when presented with the opportunity to tell us in person. Snivelling weasel of a mark on the tiles you aint half turned out. Well seeing from Falkirk.

Gotten himmel! Mein schturmfuhrer ist sprachen die spitting feathers

Thats the game, QPSadArse, keep on scurrying away, i see you have, however, yet to put yer head above the parapet in public. What other lies will you be telling??? It may have been 50 years ago, but that gobble was fucking tremendous. The apple never falls far...

This thread 14 pages Clyde fc thread 83 pages , that's more than the rest put together :) Big club
Love how his Queenie-quote of 700 Clyde fans (!) is apparently meant to be some sort of noble gesture. So, by his reckoning, for all their posturing and spamming their locals all week, we contributed a third of their attendance....Big Club indeed. Hated but Rated.

Thats the game, QPSadArse, keep on scurrying away, i see you have, however, yet to put yer head above the parapet in public. What other lies will you be telling??? It may have been 50 years ago, but that gobble was fucking tremendous. The apple never falls far...Love how his Queenie-quote of 700 Clyde fans (!) is apparently meant to be some sort of noble gesture. So, by his reckoning, for all their posturing and spamming their locals all week, we contributed a third of their attendance....Big Club indeed. Hated but Rated.

That's twice you've made a disgusting sexual reference to my dead mother on this forum. Apologise.

If you really want to know ya tedius wee p***k yae, one of those lads are no longer with us as he was tragically taken away from us too early in life so go f**k yourself mate. I know it's all banter, but really did you need to go digging like that to get some edge? Go and discover Masterbation, might take you away from Google for a wee while...

It really, really wouldn't.

That's twice you've made a disgusting sexual reference to my dead mother on this forum. Apologise.

Are the sharks getting closer?? So i will. Apologise for accusing a great many of my friends of being Nazis and i'll think about it. You haven't even bothered to scour the net for all the great charity work some of them do. Go figure, you anorak.

Archived