• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partick, Dundee, Aberdeen, Dunfermline, St.Johnstone, Morton & ICT fans on this page alone - obviously news of Clyde's lunatic "fringe" (sic) is reaching a wider audience!

I am Spartacus ! Entertaining stuff although we will have to put up with these trumpets as our new tenants.

What an absolute roaster you are, scurrying about the Internet to try and find anything Clyde related to grasp a moral victory or two.

In the video you've put up are guys who have never done anything other than support their club, and you're happy to tar us all with the same brush?

I didn't make the clip. Anyone, in the whole world, can go on YouTube and have a look. It's there because a Clyde fan put it there. I didn't tar anyone. There was about 700 Clyde fans at Hampden on Saturday and about four or five numpties regularly on here so I'd say the decent Clyde fans are very much in the majority. You just need to decide where you stand. Are you on the Numpty or Nice list? 8)

Any young, decent Clyde fans should have a look at this and think again about who their buddies are. From 1;40 to 4mins and then again at 7:30. Nazi flags and facist salutes. Less than six years ago so some of these must still be around.A few are named at 7:48.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EdRhsYxhY0

You utter pervert. Whate er happened to your noncey video of four or five of you proclaiming hatred for all things Clyde??? Very very quiet when presented with the opportunity to tell us in person. Snivelling weasel of a mark on the tiles you aint half turned out. Well seeing from Falkirk.

I didn't make the clip. Anyone, in the whole world, can go on YouTube and have a look. It's there because a Clyde fan put it there. I didn't tar anyone. There was about 700 Clyde fans at Hampden on Saturday and about four or five numpties regularly on here so I'd say the decent Clyde fans are very much in the majority. You just need to decide where you stand. Are you on the Numpty or Nice list? 8)

Trying to figure out if you are a ladies hairdresser or a flight attendant. :lol::lol:

What an absolute roaster you are, scurrying about the Internet to try and find anything Clyde related to grasp a moral victory or two.

In the video you've put up are guys who have never done anything other than support their club, and you're happy to tar us all with the same brush?

^ Caught on the internet holding up a Nazi flag.

You talk about how young Clyde fans should decide who to avoid at games in the same post as the video, ergo you're stating that those in the video are wrong'uns, which is completely untrue. I'd say a tiny minority of those in the video have ever been in trouble at a Clyde match in the last 10/15 years. The vast majority in the pictures, some of whom I consider to be my oldest and closest friends, have not had as much as a speeding fine in their lives.

FWIW, I'm present in a few of those pictures.

EDIT - And just because it is in the public domain doesn't really excuse you for posting it on here, IMO.

Fairly quiet until Miller's 94th minute equaliser. After that we've had several tear soaked rants and meltdowns, followed by allegations of sexual harassment and Nazism. Quite tremendous stuff.

If you really want to know ya tedius wee p***k yae, one of those lads are no longer with us as he was tragically taken away from us too early in life so go f**k yourself mate. I know it's all banter, but really did you need to go digging like that to get some edge? Go and discover Masterbation, might take you away from Google for a wee while...

post-3846-0-93394600-1420496884_thumb.jp

Archived