St Johnstone should be docked points

Retrospective points decision.  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What an utterly shit, Z-list, Captain Sensible wannabe the OP is.

Stop posting please.

I do wonder who it actually is, as its fairly obviously an alias.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when players dive, it gets it right up the opposition more than anything else will and winds up your average Alan Shearer 'it needs to be stamped out the game' cretin. There are many forms of so-called 'cheating' in football - why, for example, aren't individual players retrospectively punished for surrounding the referee and putting pressure on his decisions?

I still think there was contact,result a penalty,scored, only one camera which does not show that he wasn't caught so in my opinion this is all a load of drivel by a load of people with precious else to do but look for things to moan about.

Get a life.

Incidents like that have been part and parcel of the game for years and years. The best we can hope for is that these unfortunate refereeing decisions eventually even themselves out over the course of a season. Video evidence, at the higher levels of the game, is definitely something that should be considered like in rugby and cricket.

My all time favourite goal in world football was the so called "Hand of God goal" by Maradona against Terry Butcher's England. I enjoyed it at the time, but it got much more enjoyable when it was revealed to be a clever and cunning handball.

Poster rather than the post reactions. But you knew that, which begs the question of why you bothered asking.

Reputation is flavour of the month. Sure, its a good barometer of who is consistently funny or whatever, but I think people use negative points somewhat unfairly in a poster rather than the post manner. Plus, its not that I don't think it has merit, I've been a consistent defender of the dot system, but I don't use it personally.

Eta, a quick glance shows that my reputation is apparently "Excellent". Awesome! :D

Edited again, thats a surprising score! How do you assess who has a higher reputation? Is there a league table somewhere?

Are you even in Stirling? Its a windy day, but I've felt worse in Stirling.

It seems like you're just responding to the poster rather than the post, which you have always had a habit of doing with regard to me.

I do wonder who it actually is, as its fairly obviously an alias.

No idea.

No idea.

So. You basically take three quotes that don't relate to much which is going on here and decide that's who it must be? Cool.

That and they clearly have something for St. Mirren as well. And the pot shots at Dundee clubs and now St. Johnstone. I'd be more inclined to believe that it's Ric.

Archived