Transfers in January

Can't remember if he was a Sheerin or Moore signing. If he was Sheerins then maybe Moore just didn't like what he seen. He has done the same with Michael Wallace who has been released and I believe is signing for the Shire

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember if he was a Sheerin or Moore signing. If he was Sheerins then maybe Moore just didn't like what he seen. He has done the same with Michael Wallace who has been released and I believe is signing for the Shire

He was a Moore signing so that's why I was wondering why he was no longer at your club. As you said you think he will be a good signing so we will wait and see. I don't think he is any better than what we have already so we will just have to wait and see.

He was a Moore signing so that's why I was wondering why he was no longer at your club. As you said you think he will be a good signing so we will wait and see. I don't think he is any better than what we have already so we will just have to wait and see.

Could be a number of things then. Possibly couldn't make training or maybe him and Moorso had a falling out

Arbroath will def be looking to bolster our defence. Got the winger Scott McBride playing CB and a defensive midfielder Kevin Nicoll playing CB also.

Need to get a CB in pronto. And a RB/CB backup player.

No need really - you have the title in the bag.

Arbroath will def be looking to bolster our defence. Got the winger Scott McBride playing CB and a defensive midfielder Kevin Nicoll playing CB also.

Need to get a CB in pronto. And a RB/CB backup player.

You definitely need to focus on defence and stop those two idiots up front from needlessly scoring goals every week. Make it a bit fairer. :P

Simon Murray away to Dundee Utd?

Great for him and the rest of league two, bad for Arbroath.

Edit: just seen on twitter its 50k and arbroath get to keep him until the end of the season?

Maybe its fantastic for him and Arbroath and just as bad for everyone else.

Simon Murray away to Dundee Utd?

Great for him and the rest of league two, bad for Arbroath.

Edit: just seen on twitter its 50k and arbroath get to keep him until the end of the season?

Maybe its fantastic for him and Arbroath and just as bad for everyone else.

Saw that last night, some rise to fame but he's been consistently decent since August, good luck to him.

Archived