Ravens @ Steelers. AFC Wildcard

lichtie23

Was superb. Saw my first game in the states as was at Jets Patriots. Bumped into a friend from Spartans who was 2 in front of me in the queue for tickets at Penn station! Small world.

Enjoyed seeing all the college football. Didn't enjoy seeing all the seahawk tops!! Haha

The jet lag is coming in handy for this game. Always struggle for the late game but my body thinks it's 7.30pm!

Was superb. Saw my first game in the states as was at Jets Patriots. Bumped into a friend from Spartans who was 2 in front of me in the queue for tickets at Penn station! Small world.

Enjoyed seeing all the college football. Didn't enjoy seeing all the seahawk tops!! Haha

The jet lag is coming in handy for this game. Always struggle for the late game but my body thinks it's 7.30pm!

:lol: small world indeed

You get some NFL gear when you were over there?

Not a lot, picked up a Sanchez jets top. A new forfeit for the losing team in our fantasy league. Losing player must wear it every time we

meet the following season.

Got a 49ers hoodie for my Christmas though so now have plenty stuff.

I did however spend a fortune at the outlets in Vegas! Many many bargains to be had!

Agree too that the Ravens were superb. Had Bell

been fit I think Steelers would have won but if the Ravens play like that they'll give the Pats a game.

Archived