Ravens @ Steelers. AFC Wildcard

lichtie23

This will be the 3rd meeting of the season between these bitter AFC North rivals with the series being split so far.

In Antonio Brown the Steelers have the leagues leading receiver in yards and catches and he will be a constant deep threat to that Ravens secondary. Pittsburgh do have an injury doing in star running back Le'veon Bell and are looking to sign ex Texans and Browns runner Ben Tate as cover.

The Ravens won the Super Bowl 2 short years ago and will be looking to experienced wide out Steve Smith Jnr and the electrifying Torry Smith to take them deep into the playoffs again. Also look for Justin Forsett to try and continue his superb regular season form that seen him replace the disgraced Ray Rice and rush for over 1200 yards and 8 TDs

I expect this to be an old fashioned bruising encounter that will be played in freezing temperatures at Heinz Firld early Sunday morning UK time

Only if Bell is out for this game can I see us having a fighting chance @PIT. It's a tall order with 18 odd players on the IR and a soft secondary. We really need playoff Flacco to turn out for this win to help out the D. Still, we always see to chuck these ones away so I'd have to go with PIT.

Archived