unfunny comedians

THE KING

Sarah Millican: her routine consists of mentioning cake, then her weight, then men being pigs. Then laughing so the audience know when the jokes over.

Miranda Hart: falling over does not make you funny, her sitcom is also the worst thing I ever watched.

Russell Howard: he started off good, but he's now so far up his own arse he can lick his small intestine. Good News is shite.

Russell Brand: Cockney Cockhead who needs to stop trying to lead a revolution.

Andy Parsons: he was okay on Mock the Week to begin with but has now went stale and just isn't funny at all.

Andy Parsons: he was okay on Mock the Week to begin with but has now went stale and just isn't funny at all.

Couldn't listen to his voice without having to be physically restrained from kicking f**k out the telly. He sounds like Michael Stipe trying to impersonate David Bellamy.

Russell Howard seems to have become a shitey "oh my granny is old and comes out with funny old fashioned nonsense" type of comedian seems to be happy as the comedian that old wife's enjoy as he shouts and makes funny noises and says occasional rude words. Despite being quite promising when on mock the week a few years back where he would sometimes come out with the odd "edgy"joke which I think was due to him being in boyles presence in all honesty, but aye these days he is pish.

Not sure his name is but there is an Asian guy whos whole performance tends to be faced on the fact he is Asian, it's funny for a while and then it just gets irritating and you reliase that if you probably asked him to perform in a different subject matter he would be completely out of his depth

Edited by forever_blue

Might have missed him but has anyone mentioned Brendan O'Carroll yet?

This , mrs browns boys is no bad at times but is also utter pish at times and very overrated. I hate when I hear people say it is better than father ted or something , it takes all my energy not to slap these people when they make such a statement.

Dunno how I forgot this c*nt - Well actually I do know, because he's an unfunny easily forgettable twat.

Mark Watson:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420374769.277794.jpg

Is this the stuttering p***k, an unfunny annoying p***k if I have ever seen one.

Omid Djalili?

post-30743-14204992801998_thumb.jpg

Russell Howard seems to have become a shitey "oh my granny is old and comes out with funny old fashioned nonsense" type of comedian seems to be happy as the comedian that old wife's enjoy as he shouts and makes funny noises and says occasional rude words. Despite being quite promising when on mock the week a few years back where he would sometimes come out with the odd "edgy"joke which I think was due to him being in boyles presence in all honesty, but aye these days he is pish.

Not sure his name is but there is an Asian guy whos whole performance tends to be faced on the fact he is Asian, it's funny for a while and then it just gets irritating and you reliase that if you probably asked him to perform in a different subject matter he would be completely out of his depth

Sounds a bit like Paul Chowdhry. Is this him?

pc-landcape.jpg