Dundee FC v Ross County 4/1/15

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You reckon Jim'll swap Saunders and Quinn? I'd prefer he did, but I just can't see it.

Turns out we were both wrong :P I would also prefer to see a proper right-back (cough, Paul Quinn, cough) playing at right-back.

Sounds like Clarkson missed a sitter and County have been restricted to a couple of long range efforts. Dunfield should be binned after that red card, it appears he's a rubbish version of Kettlewell anyway and wages could be better spent on another player.

Hopefully Maatsen gets some game time, he might present the opportunity to counter.

Turns out we were both wrong :P I would also prefer to see a proper right-back (cough, Paul Quinn, cough) playing at right-back.

Sounds like Clarkson missed a sitter and County have been restricted to a couple of long range efforts. Dunfield should be binned after that red card, it appears he's a rubbish version of Kettlewell anyway and wages could be better spent on another player.

Hopefully Maatsen gets some game time, he might present the opportunity to counter.

Jim really doesn't seem to fancy Maatsen, but this would be the perfect opportunity for him to try and stretch the game and offer a pacy outball; the one very thing you need if you're a man down.

Looking at the bench, and considering we're a man down, Carey and Maatsen are the only players that could probably impact the game for us.

Carey didn't look fit at the Derby to be honest.

Relief Status: Palpable

That's a great point but County really need to follow it up with at least one win in their next two games. The end of January/start of February run of fixtures is giving me sleepless nights: Celtic, ICT, Aberdeen

Archived