Inverness v St Mirren

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know how much Ross Tokely was loved by St. Mirren fans so here's an update on one of the finest players ever to grace the Scottish Leagues and what he is up to these days. Looks like Rosscoe has left Brora Rangers and is off to work in Angola, I have heard in the oil industry.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/408971/brora-told-to-cope-without-tokely/

Ross-Tokely-660x496.jpg

Weren't you a Rangers fan a week ago? :lol::lol::lol: .

ICT clearly are your bigger team.

Apparently it was "parody" which was quite clearly nonsense. Snafu is a rat jumping from the ship.

Even if that is the case, ots nice for it to go this way for a change

I notice St Mirren are appealing the red card shown to Kenny McLean, he will be available for this game, what about Steve Thompson is he banned for this game? I hope not as he is an opposition player that I have always admired his style of play and commitment. Looking forward to this game which will be my first for a while. 2-1 to the CaleyJags.

I notice St Mirren are appealing the red card shown to Kenny McLean, he will be available for this game, what about Steve Thompson is he banned for this game? I hope not as he is an opposition player that I have always admired his style of play and commitment. Looking forward to this game which will be my first for a while. 2-1 to the CaleyJags.

Sir Thommo is available after suspension.

However, whether he's injury free, is another matter entirely.

Drapes is back for this. Hopefully he doesn't break the duck of avoiding red at st mirren games.

As long as he doesn't actually use some sort of farming implement to assault one of our players, he'll be fine. :P

I've not seen the McLean incident, but if he does successfully win an appeal, the game could pan out a whole lot different, he is a fantastic player. Hopefully with Drapes back (may not even play, I hope he does), we should win this at least 2-0, Doran and McKay scoring.

Getting the train up to this one, should be a good day out.

The football will likely be the worst part of the trip and I fully expect us to get pumped again in Inverness. It was 4-0 last time, I will go for an improvement and predict 4-1.

Having watched the highlights of that game and I thought his sending off was a very very poor decision and I hope he wins that appeal.

Agreed. I very much hope McLean wins his appeal and we are in for a much more fair game of football. Collum is a disgrace, anyone know who the ref for this is?

Was at Clach v Fort William today and it was f'cking freezing. Loads of layers required tomorrow.

I would expect Hughes to stick with the same XI that took to the field v Ross County even with Draper back. He's been reluctant to change sides in the past, especially after a good win, and I can't think of any reason to change. I would prefer to see Shinnie in at LB but fully expect to see Tremarco starting there tomorrow. Watkins seemed to take a heavy knock against County and went off. Hopefully he will make it otherwise expect Vincent to start if he doesn't make it.

Actually thought tremarco was really good against county linked up well with Aaron and maybe with a run in the team if rumours about shinzaaza are to be believed could only get better anyhoo rig always enjoy your posts quite reasonably balanced Roll on tomorrow caley club beers football it's all good

Is Kenny McLean worth £150,000 and are St Mirren in any position to turn down the money?

If that's the going rate for a player I'm not overly familiar with, I wonder how much it would take to tempt ICT to shake hands with Billy McKay?

Archived