Latest Scores

PtB

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 at saltcoats ft robbed again way refs playing to the favs score

The ref had a shocker

And not just one way

As for the game although we missed a few easy chances and hit the post late on Saltcoats would have won if it had not been for our goalkeeper so glad of the point but Freddie has got Saltcoats playing well and they will cause the other contenders problems

never made it to the game but according to reports from Lie fans the penalty was an absolute joke. Somebody up there just doesn't like the Bankies.

Was hard to tell from the top end, whether Smith got his foot to the ball before the Bankie's defender tried to clear. Their fans didn't think it was, as they hounded the ref to the final whistle.

A dodgy decision helped decide the first game, so suppose it evens out.

Good away following, but I would be more concerned with their team than the ref. We were just slightly less shit.

Was hard to tell from the top end, whether Smith got his foot to the ball before the Bankie's defender tried to clear. Their fans didn't think it was, as they hounded the ref to the final whistle.

A dodgy decision helped decide the first game, so suppose it evens out.

Good away following, but I would be more concerned with their team than the ref. We were just slightly less shit.

If your talking about the corner decision in the first game replays showed it came off your defender and ref got it right ;)

Stay aff the MD 20/20 and u might see a bit more clearly. Not one Arthurlie player or bench claimed for a penalty and not one sensible Arthurlie fan around us thought it was a penalty. Tbf did u watch the highlights of the first game which actually confirmed the ref was right to award the corner. Why bring that up if it was such a stonewalled...... Arthurlie were the better team, but we were worth a draw as u didn't threaten too much. Our goalie made your shots more dangerous than they were by fumbling. It's hard getting beat but especially wi that decision.....

Stay aff the MD 20/20 and u might see a bit more clearly. Not one Arthurlie player or bench claimed for a penalty and not one sensible Arthurlie fan around us thought it was a penalty. Tbf did u watch the highlights of the first game which actually confirmed the ref was right to award the corner. Why bring that up if it was such a stonewalled...... Arthurlie were the better team, but we were worth a draw as u didn't threaten too much. Our goalie made your shots more dangerous than they were by fumbling. It's hard getting beat but especially wi that decision.....

Didn't threaten much ? Your keeper, despite being poor earlier, kept you in it with a couple of very decent saves late on, and there a good goal line clearance by the defender on the line.

Before I make a clown of myself here, are there new rules regarding how long u take for a throw-in. Can u now overturn the decision cos one teams taking too long, I thought its a warning, then a booking for time-wasting.....anyone one fae the referees guild confirm here???

Archived