Latest Scores

PtB

Ah ok BankieBear ... must've been young Ross. We were looking for one or t'other of them and couldnt see them.

We had some pretty reasonable chances today but the old failings of a lack of clinical finishing sprung up again.

Got to be said that the homesters deserved their win on the 2nd half showing - even though we created a reasonable amount. Pitch was shocking - worst condition ive ever seen Dunterlie in I think.

Bill I think the groundstaff should be commended for getting the game on considering the weather....tbf

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ok BankieBear ... must've been young Ross. We were looking for one or t'other of them and couldnt see them.

We had some pretty reasonable chances today but the old failings of a lack of clinical finishing sprung up again.

Got to be said that the homesters deserved their win on the 2nd half showing - even though we created a reasonable amount. Pitch was shocking - worst condition ive ever seen Dunterlie in I think.

Ross wasn't there. Doesn't Ian sometimes film?

Im not being harsh ... commendable efforts maybe and it was definitely playable - but it was not condusive to free flowing fitba to be sure.

With regards to the see you in a few years - aye that's as maybe. However we'll certainly not be giving up the ghost while there's still points to play for.

Bill I think the groundstaff should be commended for getting the game on considering the weather....tbf

The guys who work on the park have managed to get a few games on recently when the conditions have been horrendous, (Cumnock and Hurlford) and the pitch has taken a bit of a pounding.

I was surprised today was on.

Archived