Latest Scores

PtB

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could pick me out??? Your good mate Al give you that

He couldn't pick you out in the crowd because you were on the park you fecking moron.

Bankies are far from finished in this league. We host them next week in a six pointer. Bankies win and they're level with us.

Other teams around us winning and those further up the table loosing to them, is tightening it right up.

Midweek games will be all important. Plenty for all to play for.

We deserved a point today but got punished for loosing possession far too easily. Pleased with the performance from Shotts though. Competed and lots of effort.

They are six points behind you guys at shotts.

Bankies are down , they might not be as bad as their results suggest but they are down.

Before I make a clown of myself here, are there new rules regarding how long u take for a throw-in. Can u now overturn the decision cos one teams taking too long, I thought its a warning, then a booking for time-wasting.....anyone one fae the referees guild confirm here???

Was he told to speed it up?

We look goosed. Not been humped in any game but we aren't scoring goals or winning games.

It might have been awful decision, I didn't see it, but lets look at the bigger picture guys.

Bankies are far from finished in this league. We host them next week in a six pointer. Bankies win and they're level with us.

Other teams around us winning and those further up the table loosing to them, is tightening it right up.

Midweek games will be all important. Plenty for all to play for.

We deserved a point today but got punished for loosing possession far too easily. Pleased with the performance from Shotts though. Competed and lots of effort.

Definately, we've been down and out a few times over the past few seasons, but have turned it around.

Bankies will need to improve though, as will we, as we were just slightly less shit today.

They would be a big loss to the league, with their big away following, although their moaning was hurting my ears at the end!

Cumnock winning again we look goosed.The usual blaming of the ref getting done but one win in 13 games is simply not good enough.We deserve to be where we are.

Are u sure I thought it was 1 in 14....lol

Same old story not creating enough chances and when we get the chance we can't finish. To be fair though u got to admit that's the worst decision ever!

He couldn't pick you out in the crowd because you were on the park you fecking moron.

They are six points behind you guys at shotts.

Bankies are down , they might not be as bad as their results suggest but they are down.

Thought it was only three, my mistake. Still can't say anyone's down at half time. The Nock have had a fine festive season, and in doing so,bring the Glens closer to the mix.

Crazy talk to say anyone's down. Just my thoughts though having seen them all apart from Medda.

Definately, we've been down and out a few times over the past few seasons, but have turned it around.

Bankies will need to improve though, as will we, as we were just slightly less shit today.

They would be a big loss to the league, with their big away following, although their moaning was hurting my ears at the end!

Fucking moan? Not half! I thought the auld Rabs casuals were bad but the Bankies are the top dogs. ;-)

Ah ok BankieBear ... must've been young Ross. We were looking for one or t'other of them and couldnt see them.

We had some pretty reasonable chances today but the old failings of a lack of clinical finishing sprung up again.

Got to be said that the homesters deserved their win on the 2nd half showing - even though we created a reasonable amount. Pitch was shocking - worst condition ive ever seen Dunterlie in I think.

Archived