Stirling Albion v Collection of Shitebags

Don't really understand where all these shouts of bias are coming from. Ref, like most in the country, seemed to be pretty shite to both teams and as for the red, that actually helped Stirling as they'd been completely abject with 11 men. Of course, the decision enraged the home fans so they started howling at the moon at every call he made.

Nonsense. The ref allowed numerous cynical fouls by DAFC players to get unpunished, he was terrible.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to disagree with your comments regarding the referee Crawford Allan, imo he gave nothing to the Albion but allowed a number of fouls by Dunfermline players to go unpunished before the sending off which I had a decent view off and imo it was a hard challenge nothing more and certainly did not deserve a red card. Coult was sent off by the combined actions of the West Stand linesman and the actions of the Dunfermline players who mobbed the referee.

dunfermline are nothing but thugs whilst they aren't the wee sheep shaggers (peterhead) it doesn't mean they aren't thugs

Nonsense. The ref allowed numerous cynical fouls by DAFC players to get unpunished, he was terrible.

You're right, I was wrong to say the Binos were blinkered by rage after the red card...

The one on one was a shocking miss. Stirling almost scored after 10 secs as well

Settle yourself, it wasn't even close!

That defending at the end man...

That was the highlight of the game for me. No skill, just desperate swinging of limbs and heads. Gloriously shit.

Has no one can thought that coult might have got sent of for bad language

No, he got sent off for a reckless challenge. Unsurprising as he's clearly not that bright. His strop was embarrassing as well.

Highlights showed we probably deserved a point from the game as a whole but I wouldn't have complained if we'd lost because we folded so badly. Ross Millen needs punted in the worst possible way. Who is playing right back for the Under 20's just now? I can't believe they're worse than this jobber.

Settle yourself, it wasn't even close!

That was the highlight of the game for me. No skill, just desperate swinging of limbs and heads. Gloriously shit.

No, he got sent off for a reckless challenge. Unsurprising as he's clearly not that bright. His strop was embarrassing as well.

Highlights showed we probably deserved a point from the game as a whole but I wouldn't have complained if we'd lost because we folded so badly. Ross Millen needs punted in the worst possible way. Who is playing right back for the Under 20's just now? I can't believe they're worse than this jobber.

Ross Millen is a defensive genius and can cross a ball from the half way line brilliantly. Not overlapping and standing ten yards off attackers and not winning any headers, well nobodies perfect, I mean it's not as if being full time he could get any better, that would be ridiculous.

The fact the we've won just about every game Williamson has played in is just a coincidence.

Trust me, I played for a team once, I know everything.

Have to disagree with your comments regarding the referee Crawford Allan, imo he gave nothing to the Albion but allowed a number of fouls by Dunfermline players to go unpunished before the sending off which I had a decent view off and imo it was a hard challenge nothing more and certainly did not deserve a red card. Coult was sent off by the combined actions of the West Stand linesman and the actions of the Dunfermline players who mobbed the referee.

The 'actions' of the linesman? You been by the officials officiating? It was in front of the linesman and fans are always calling for the assistants to help out the referee, so he should be getting involved there.

It looked at least a yellow, probably a red, would need to see another angle to be sure. If there was a card inbetween a yellow and red I'd give it that. But I certainly don't think it's a terrible decision, could have gone either way.

I'd agree the angle in the highlights isn't the best but it looks for sure a rash challenge and for Stirling fans to say it was a terrible decision is ridiculous.

What a cracking finish that was from Lewis Martin though. Swivels and rifles it in the top corner. Should give lessons to Moffat in training this week.

we saw it better than you it was a definate yellow but never a red

So the appeal will succeed with ease?

Everyone knows if you leave the ground your risking a red, Coult did and got one, it's his own fault.

Coult did not leave the ground.

Don't let the facts get in the way though.

Archived