What was yesterday's results?

Creetown won 10 nil Scott and you scored two. Was that the answer you were looking for ????

pleased to see ( but to be honest surprised ) Bobby Landers get 3 in same game , he always gives an honest shift

Creetown won 10 nil Scott and you scored two. Was that the answer you were looking for ????

Scott? I'm certainly not called Scott and I'm a bit too old to even play football haha. Simply just asked what was yesterday's results from the games that were on.

I am John and have not posted for some time.....I do not and will not post anything controversial...just for your information Harry Worth....but good luck to Dumfries YMCA....stick in lads and you will come through OK.....

Harry Worth....get this straight.....I am John and I am silver star....nothing more and nothing less....I support the South League in any shape or form and the Clubs who play in it as they are elected democratically ....so would you please refrain from thinking I am INFO....and referring me to his comments....do your homework and you will conclude who INFO is.................rant over.....

My name IS NOT JOHN (once again).......please get your facts right and align the right people with what they say....

:unsure::unsure2:

Archived