Raith v Queens

I noticed with last weeks matches the SPFL Twitter had the pitch inspections and postponement notices up at around 10-11am so I'd hope they be about the same if it were to happen this week !

Again though just guessing, suppose we shall see tomorrow :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed with last weeks matches the SPFL Twitter had the pitch inspections and postponement notices up at around 10-11am so I'd hope they be about the same if it were to happen this week !

Again though just guessing, suppose we shall see tomorrow :)

The groundsman isn't starting work until 08:00 tomorrow so 09:00 is the earliest any information will be forthcoming.

Don`t know. Just saw a post on mad site saying 10.30.

Would hope one or both clubs could post something to confirm.

There is no formal pitch inspection in place. Raith will take a look in the morning and call in the match referee if they feel it is a doubt. If there is any news of an inspection or postponement I will phone the Travel Club myself and post it to the OS/Facebook/Twitter accounts. I expect we will know before 10:30.

There is no formal pitch inspection in place. Raith will take a look in the morning and call in the match referee if they feel it is a doubt. If there is any news of an inspection or postponement I will phone the Travel Club myself and post it to the OS/Facebook/Twitter accounts. I expect we will know before 10:30.

Thanks SD. Really helpful.

Cheers.

Windy as hell up here and I'm not to far from Starks, however the rain hasn't been as bad as previous ... Like many said though even if it gets the go ahead it'll be one cold, crazy game !

Archived