Raith v Queens

East Fife survived an inspection for waterlogging half an hour later so must have been similarly close.

Hmmm, the localised showers forecast for this afternoon mustn't be to bad for the Methil area!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct decision although it was made too late. It should have been called off yesterday afternoon. That way both teams could have organised a bounce game or training session and both sets of fans could have made alternative plans.

I think too much pressure is put on clubs to get a game going ahead. Obviously the home side has the financial implications to think about, but there's more to football than money and the wider picture needs looked at. It's not just the conditions of the playing surface for the 90 minutes, but the travelling conditions, and the conditions in the stands for the spectators. Going to the football should be an enjoyable experience, not an endurance test.

Even if the sun splits the sky between 3pm and 4.45pm today in Kirkcaldy I think it is the correct decision.

Nah, but someone heavily involved in the club who plays a part in keeping other fans informed, so don't be an arse.

Skyline Drifter does a great job in answering queries and putting things straight . A lot of snidey comments that are frankly just a waste of space

What the buck are you on about, I have no idea who he is, ya internet bully you ;)

Got some advice for you then . He ( SD) will be correct about more things than you could possibly imagine so take on board. In fact , I am the only man that can stump him ( only joking SD).

Archived