Livi v cowdenbeath

Are we going up use it as an excuse? Stranraer, Forfar and Brechin aren't. We have about 10 full time players. There's biggers issues than the fact we are playing full time teams.

Those teams aren't in the championship though. Playing wholly full time opposition is a significant factor but of course is not the only factor.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mensing is going for our top goal scorer this season, that's two og's in our last 4 games. His one for Sevco was a good header too.

Been saying it for weeks that we need a striker in but doubt we'll bother now with the SPFL waiting to kick us into touch.

Interesting they did not show the foul on the highlights for the penalty.

Could be two reasons one it looked as if it wasn't a penalty.Or the editor thought there was no point in showing it as it wasn't goalmouth action i.e a shot etc.

Could be two reasons one it looked as if it wasn't a penalty.Or the editor thought there was no point in showing it as it wasn't goalmouth action i.e a shot etc.

Full highlights to follow.

Or they wait for the extended highlights to show that, but hey your theory is good too!

Looked a stonewall penalty to me as well, thought at the time it was a foul. Miler was booked for a foul proceeding the highlights, it was the correct decision.

Just about every Livi attack came from us giving the ball away. The highlights make it look like an even game. It wasn't.

Sean Higgins' sitter sums him up. Don't know where we would be without his 3 league goals.

Looked a stonewall penalty to me as well, thought at the time it was a foul. Miler was booked for a foul proceeding the highlights, it was the correct decision.

Just about every Livi attack came from us giving the ball away. The highlights make it look like an even game. It wasn't.

Sean Higgins' sitter sums him up. Don't know where we would be without his 3 league goals.

Keep the faith! Got until 23:00 on the 2nd Feb to bring in the goal machine required to finish 8th!

How Marshall never got booked I don't know. He committed 6/7 fouls and a few of them were cynical as f**k.

Brownlie is actually lucky to escape with only a booking from the foul - many refs would have deemed that a red!

Usually get fans sticking up for their own players, but seen as how you've brought it up, lol.

Your no7 was pretty dirty too, was hell of a lot of pulling on our players arms and shirts every time we won the ball and were starting on a run, A few blatant pushes on the backs of players too as a high ball was punted up to them.

Thought the ref let a lot go but I suppose it's better that than a card happy fucker.

Usually get fans sticking up for their own players, but seen as how you've brought it up, lol.

Your no7 was pretty dirty too, was hell of a lot of pulling on our players arms and shirts every time we won the ball and were starting on a run, A few blatant pushes on the backs of players too as a high ball was punted up to them.

Thought the ref let a lot go but I suppose it's better that than a card happy fucker.

Mensing? Not known for his delicate play.

Archived