SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for independence and have no time for the right wing politics of UKIP and the tories but events in France have shown that immigration is causing huge problems with Islamic fundamentalists. If the SNP are to encourage immigration then I'd hope they'd limit it to Europeans and not throw open the doors to everyone. Recipe for disaster.

I'd limit to Europeans, apart from the Irish. They're trouble makers as well.

just bomb ralotta them

On a serious note- can somebody please explain why the United Kingdom's stance on Palestine has directly led to some Frenchmen of Algerian descent shooting up a French newspaper?

Because it suits fuckwits like Baxter Parp that live to talk down the West. Islamic terrorism sympathisers the lot of them.

I voted for independence and have no time for the right wing politics of UKIP and the tories but events in France have shown that immigration is causing huge problems with Islamic fundamentalists. If the SNP are to encourage immigration then I'd hope they'd limit it to Europeans and not throw open the doors to everyone. Recipe for disaster.

good story bro

I take Parp's post very personally.

Jihadists were around before Iraq and anti-semitism disgusts me.

Blaming terrorism on the west is a disgusting insult to the Hebdo victims IMO.

This is nearly as bad as your breakdown during the indy ref over Russia invasions. Being against the way the Israel acts towards it's neighbours does not make you anti-semitic.

This is nearly as bad as your breakdown during the indy ref over Russia invasions. Being against the way the Israel acts towards it's neighbours does not make you anti-semitic.

Yeah fair enough I've had a bit of a shocker here

Having said that Parp is clearly victim blaming here. Disgusting behaviour.

Archived