13:45

Rossvale F.C.

-

St. Roch's F.C.

13:45

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good update lonewolfie prompted me to get my jacket on and round to have a junior punt.

With some trepidation I offered my coupon £10 treble Shettleston 2-5 Maybole Evens and Kilsyth Rangers 4-5. Eh! said the clerk price changes. Aye what? It's 8-11 Maybole and 4-9 Kilsyth (From 4-5)Guess who? Aye yer right the biggest bandits on the High Street LADCROOKS,

Happy ending tho' Stuck tenner in the slotts £2 on No7 couple more bets cashed in £70.

good update lonewolfie prompted me to get my jacket on and round to have a junior punt.

With some trepidation I offered my coupon £10 treble Shettleston 2-5 Maybole Evens and Kilsyth Rangers 4-5. Eh! said the clerk price changes. Aye what? It's 8-11 Maybole and 4-9 Kilsyth (From 4-5)Guess who? Aye yer right the biggest bandits on the High Street LADCROOKS,

Happy ending tho' Stuck tenner in the slotts £2 on No7 couple more bets cashed in £70.

Glad to help. Apols for the format it was tabulated but fucked up when posted. IT skills to the fore again! :P

You should have stuck your cash on the Vics at 4/1, easy money today.

Archived