Raith v Dumbarton

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers have a full squad available for the first time this season. FFP article here.

It may be a full squad but with the current starting 11 with 2 wins out of 2 at the minute, with both clean sheets, I wouldn't change one player.. Hopefully see Barr come on as a second half sub though, I'm wanting to see if he is the messiah, we've all been building him up to be..

Full squad for us to choose from but no new signings yet. Youngsters McCallum and Whitefield expected to be in the squad. I'm hoping we'll line up:

Rogers

van Zanten ---- Graham ---- Mair ---- Linton

Turner

Gilhaney ---- Agnew ---- Megginson

Fleming ---- Nish

Wouldn't be against Taggart coming in for Mair, but if Nade is likely to play I'd rather he was up against Graham and Mair than Graham and Taggart. Megginson is more effective than Campbell for me so I'd start him but again if Campbell starts I wouldn't be too bothered. I also wouldn't be against seeing Campbell and Fleming start up top but I think Nish should keep his place.

Hope Big Nishy plays well while supporting young players :thumsup2

McKay will play if fit, I'd put money on the details of his loan contract dictating as much.

As for the game being on, given the state of the pitch (and the weather since Saturday) it's very much in the balance and will depend on the rain/snow fall over the next 48 hours as the forecast thereafter is dry.

To answer a post that was quickly deleted.

I'm not quoting directly, 'what's the worst that could happen if we didn't play him?'

We could loose faith with any future transactions, regardless that it is Sevco we are talking about here.

How's it looking over in the Costa Del Fife? Traffic chaos getting back from Glasgow last night and a decent amount of snow where I am.

https://twitter.com/Fraser_Clarke/status/556375869602926592

A bit of frost through here... But apart from that..nothing much. Suns trying to break through. Game will be on.

Don't like predicting scores but I'll predict a debut hat-trick for Stuart Findlay, the Championship's brightest prospect.

There is one thing that can be described as a 'sure thing' about todays game and that is that Agnew will score, probably a screamer from about 25-30 yards again

Archived