Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been a terrific result if we had held out until the end. As soon as we conceded that penalty, I knew we would chuck the three points away. Would have been delighted with a point before kick off, so I'm not too downbeat.

Raidernation has had a mare on this thread. Fair play to the other Aberdeen fans, has to be a sore one to take despite a spirited comeback, but not taking it too badly!

I think Aberdeen teams in the past would have just lost, so although could be seen as 2 points dropped it's still a step in the right direction

I think that, too,there seems to be a bit of fight about this team.

Gotta be happy enough after being 2 down. Dundee have the ability to be very good sometimes, sore it seems to be against us quite often this season.

Not just referring to today but what can be done about time wasting? Needless subs with the time never added on, running balls into corners with 5+ still to go, players rolling about etc. Absolutely not a dig at Dundee as every f****r is at it. Seen many a game spoiled by this crap. I'm sure fans of all clubs hate this stuff?

Dons showed a fair set of bollocks today. Found themselves 2 down when they should have been nearly home and dry. Dug out a big result in the end.

Archived