Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless, we'll STILL be top of the league, with the title in our own hands, and you'll still be.........errrr..........Dundee? Who last won a trophy in.........errrr...........help me here.........

Regardless, we'll STILL be top of the league, with the title in our own hands, and you'll still be.........errrr..........Dundee? Who last won a trophy in.........errrr...........help me here.........

Let's be honest. We've as much chance of winning the league as Aberdeen.

Both teams have f**k all chance.

^^^ Head's gone.

Wighton with another for Brechin. 8)

RaiderNation with a tear stained fit. :lol:

Nothing tear-stained here. Just saddened that you can only take vicarious pleasure in "bursting bubbles" 9and thus helping the bigot-brothers) rather than the success of your own side.

Sad, really

Nothing tear-stained here. Just saddened that you can only take vicarious pleasure in "bursting bubbles" 9and thus helping the bigot-brothers) rather than the success of your own side.

Sad, really

Sniff, sniff. :bairn:

Can't think of a 50/50 Aberdeen have won, certainly in this half. Plenty of possession but can't seem to do anything with it. Dundee on the other hand just soak it up, wait for a shite cross and look dangerous on the counter attack.

Archived