Livi vs alloa

Can't see a thread for this so I'll get it started.

Unsure how to think on this one, livi away is more a chore than anything as we never play well there. Some reason I feel confident though so will go 1-0 alloa in a freezing, boring game.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see a thread for this so I'll get it started.

Unsure how to think on this one, livi away is more a chore than anything as we never play well there. Some reason I feel confident though so will go 1-0 alloa in a freezing, boring game.

Wrap up well. Must be the coldest place in Scotland to watch fitba. Don't use the car park and don't use the catering.

Wrap up well. Must be the coldest place in Scotland to watch fitba. Don't use the car park and don't use the catering.

You've never been to Cumbernauld then, now that is a cold place to watch football. Stirling Albion's was freezing too with no stand sheltering the wind from blowing down like a wind tunnel, at least Livi have 4 stands to give a bit of shelter.

We need to cut out the suicide defending and scoring goals into our own net. Confident we'll score at least 1 goal but not confident we'll keep a clean sheet or score enough to win, prob be another draw which is no good at all.

Hopefully White will get the finger out and start scoring again.

You've never been to Cumbernauld then, now that is a cold place to watch football. Stirling Albion's was freezing too with no stand sheltering the wind from blowing down like a wind tunnel, at least Livi have 4 stands to give a bit of shelter.

We need to cut out the suicide defending and scoring goals into our own net. Confident we'll score at least 1 goal but not confident we'll keep a clean sheet or score enough to win, prob be another draw which is no good at all.

Hopefully White will get the finger out and start scoring again.

Arbroath is freezing aswell. And I hope white doesn't get his finger out, he scored a hat trick last time we were at your place

I said we needed to take 7 points from these 3 games, we only got 1 from cowdenbeath which makes this an absolute must win if we are to have any chance of staying up.

We didn't play too badly last week but same old story created enough chances to win 3 games but only took 1, I really hope we get someone in ASAP that'll put the ball in the net.

Defensively we looked ok last week too other than the shocker of a an og we conceded.

Hopefully we have some new faces playing in this game, the whole place needs freshening up a bit, we need to win.

How we looking for tomorrow weather wise

Temperature to struggle above 1 degree; light snow flurries but the covers should look after that.

Strangely I'd recommend you bring a pair of sun glasses - of the sky's going to be clear you could end up staring at the sunset for a hour before it dips below the stadium.

Temperature to struggle above 1 degree; light snow flurries but the covers should look after that.

Strangely I'd recommend you bring a pair of sun glasses - of the sky's going to be clear you could end up staring at the sunset for a hour before it dips below the stadium.

Used to sit over in the East stand back before we got promoted to the SPL and shifted over to the West stand, can remember being blinded by the sun over there. It's funny watching from the West stand seeing synchronised movement of everyone in the East stand putting their hands up to shield their eyes from the sun.

Unless there's a lot of snow/rain overnight until tomorrow afternoon I don't think this'll be off.

Mullen - Hippolyte

Robertson

Keaghan - Beaumont

O'Brien

Rutherford - Gallagher - Fordyce - Moffat

Jamieson

Would like to see us go with something like that, but no doubt White and Mensing will play despite being no great shakes recently. Kyle Jacobs will probably play too, would prefer if Beaumont got a chance, he's looked good whenever I've seen him play. Sekajja will probably be on the bench, unless Burchill rates him high enough for him to walk straight into the team.

Hopefully get a win but I don't expect much from this lot...

Hasn't been any mention about helping with the ground sheets from Livi fc ,not convinced that they are down .If that's the case theirs no chance of the game going ahead which is a shame as Livi are on a roll now after picking up a point .

Prediction GAME OFF

Hasn't been any mention about helping with the ground sheets from Livi fc ,not convinced that they are down .If that's the case theirs no chance of the game going ahead which is a shame as Livi are on a roll now after picking up a point .

Prediction GAME OFF

Made me laugh there.

Archived