County v Maureens 17/1/15 - how many points are at stake really?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the result we wanted (a draw would have been better), however, County look as if they have chucked it. It’s now between us and St.Mirren for the play off spot.

Don't forget us.

I would agree County are looking as good as finished though with some of the fixtures they have coming up, and the fact they appointed a diddy as manager. What a horrendous appointment McIntyre has proven to be.

Can't disagree with a lot of what's being said. I wasn't thrilled by JM and a football pundit as the management team but was willing to give them a chance. Can't see them taking that chance, theyve done nothing positive since arriving. Have fannied around a bit, haven't managed a settled system or anything like it and there's no progress.

Congratulations to St Mirren today, made us look as shite as we really are. Still, bring on Celtic, win lose or draw I just go along to watch football, just wish others could do the same...

Forgot Dodds was involved at County, much harder club to dislike since Adams left but that wee bawbag can get it right up him.

Agree with Bobby that Teale should get the job now, still some disappointing results but performances seem to have improved markedly, even with a lot of shite still in the squad.

You serious :huh: surely u want this vermin stayin up so we can have the derbies which we more often than not, win

Always liked our games against the Buddies at home and away. I said after our last game against them they would start getting the points soon their play deserves.

Not the result we wanted (a draw would have been better), however, County look as if they have chucked it. Its now between us and St.Mirren for the play off spot.

If its v Rangers in the playoff, I would rather finish bottom than endure what would be a horriffic two-legged embarrassment.

Unless of course Barraclough can get us out of the mindset we went into in the League Cup game with.

Hardly surprising to see out of work clown Jim McIntyre have another humiliating failure in the top flight - it was truly a baffling appointment in the first place.

If Ross County have retained the ruthless streak they showed when punting Dick Campbell while top of a league then they'd at least have a chance of turning things round a little by getting rid of him. Giving mindless support for this manager, again hopelessly out of his depth, and they'll be Championship-bound.

Jim simply isn't a first name for a competent manager in Scottish football.

If its v Rangers in the playoff, I would rather finish bottom than endure what would be a horriffic two-legged embarrassment.

Unless of course Barraclough can get us out of the mindset we went into in the League Cup game with.

I'm of this mindset, but the chance -however small it is - to beat Sevco and keep them down would be worth finishing 11th for.

We'd have next to no chance in a play off against Sevco or Hibs but I'd still rather that the ignominy of finishing bottom.

We've got a tiny, miniscule shaft of hope now and as any Saints fan knows, it's the hope that kills you in the end.

That's us, as the saying goes, fucked.

McIntyre should do the honourable thing and pack his bags, preferably with Billy Dodds and a selection of the finest hopeless charlatans he's picked up since his arrival stuffed inside one of them. McGregor should sack him, then pack said folk into said bags and dump them into the Cromarty Firth.

Points of interest:

• It is becoming increasingly apparent that I was wrong about Martin Woods. He's a rubbish version of Michael Tidser.
  • Jackson Irvine on the right hand side of midfield :lol:
  • Steven Saunders isn't a bad player; Paul Quinn is.
  • Craig Curran runs about a lot but clearly doesn't have any quality about him (based purely on his horrendous miss)

Anyway, did I mention that that's County fucked? I think I did.

That's us, as the saying goes, fucked.

McIntyre should do the honourable thing and pack his bags, preferably with Billy Dodds and a selection of the finest hopeless charlatans he's picked up since his arrival stuffed inside one of them. McGregor should sack him, then pack said folk into said bags and dump them into the Cromarty Firth.

Points of interest:

• It is becoming increasingly apparent that I was wrong about Martin Woods. He's a rubbish version of Michael Tidser.
  • Jackson Irvine on the right hand side of midfield :lol:
  • Steven Saunders isn't a bad player; Paul Quinn is.
  • Craig Curran runs about a lot but clearly doesn't have any quality about him (based purely on his horrendous miss)

Anyway, did I mention that that's County fucked? I think I did.

I'd like to disagree with you on one point

But I cant

There's a St Mirren and Ross County fan love-in on the train back south. Perhaps aided by raspberry Absolut vodka. Good to see folk getting on so well after a game in which so much was at stake ❤

Also, County were rubbish. I'm bored of the Premiership now anyway.

There's a St Mirren and Ross County fan love-in on the train back south. Perhaps aided by raspberry Absolut vodka. Good to see folk getting on so well after a game in which so much was at stake ❤

Also, County were rubbish. I'm bored of the Premiership now anyway.

I'm alway happy to drink with opposing fans before and after, it's only a game and anyway what's not to like with all games at 3 on a Saturday?

Archived