MLS 2015

hairykipper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire fans getting a bit excited about the prospect of Maloney arriving to bolster Yallop's team of nobodies and Midwest boys. The additions look good on paper but, as we know, that's not where the game is played.

New York fans complaining about the Lampard situation. Well, New York isn't all that ...

Atlanta Terminus for 2017. Terminus? FFS. :)

Always good when you get a fit like that.

I've been following Chicago Fire since 1999. Things have been a bit moribund there for a couple of years but I always enjoy match days. It's also a summer season over there, which I like.

Happy trails. Check NASL and USL PRO websites for affiliates in the Boston and wider Massachusetts area.

Always good when you get a fit like that.

I've been following Chicago Fire since 1999. Things have been a bit moribund there for a couple of years but I always enjoy match days. It's also a summer season over there, which I like.

Happy trails. Check NASL and USL PRO websites for affiliates in the Boston and wider Massachusetts area.

Will do. Hopefully I get into this MLS malarkey.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule?month=all&year=2015&club=11&competition_type=all&broadcast_type=all&op=Search&form_id=mls_schedule_form

Clickitty link there for Red Bull. You can check out NY's schedule as well. I'm sure you could fill yer boots with the Cosmos as well.

Denver to host MLS All Stars on July 29th. Given the connections, I wouldn't be surprised if the Gooners were the opposition.

Nah, the news reports say it will be "An elite international side."

Although Arsenal did play a pre-season game in the USA last year, they opted to meet the NY Red Bulls rather than come to Colorado. A lot of people here wonder if Stan Kroenke even knows where the football stadium is.

The news reports always say it's an elite international side. The last time I watched an All Stars game in Denver some of the elite international songs were depressingly familiar. ;)

Archived